BY THE WET BRUSH

Find Hair Styling Accessories And Tools at Target.com! Wet Brush Paddle Brush Assorted Colors Color: Multicolor. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Would this be recommended for curly girls? I prefer brushes to com...2 Answers
  • Can any of the wet brushes be used with hair dryers?1 Answers
  • I perfer the oval even though I have long thick h...Be the first to answer!
Columbus, OH
This is the best brush ever! Even after using the pool this brush works great!
Jayke S.
Jayke S.
Nampa, ID
While my childhood was mostly full of love and laughter, it was also riddled with shrieks and tears, mostly from my mom trying to brush my hair when it was wet. If she had used the Wet Brush, perhaps those moments could have been avoided. The way this thing detangles even the most fine, knotted hair is certain witchcraft. Also works great on dry hair without creating static. Magical!
Katrina F.
Katrina F.
Bedford, TX
I've always just bought whatever brush was cheap and pretty, but I bought a wet brush on a whim.
I have hair that is super prone to tangles and breakage. My hair is much healthier since buying this brush; plus my scalp is much happier, and I don't have to throw away mountains of broken hair stands.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Lancaster, PA
Would this be recommended for curly girls? I prefer brushes to combs or finger detangling.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Can any of the wet brushes be used with hair dryers?
Las Vegas , NV
I perfer the oval even though I have long thick hair , which Wet Brush is your FAVORITE?