BY THE WET BRUSH #42 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Find Hair Styling Accessories And Tools at Target.com! Wet Brush Paddle Brush Assorted Colors Color: Multicolor. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Hannah R.
Brownsburg, IN
I have multiple of these brushes. My hair tends to get knotty so fast and this brush does such a good job detangling. I love being able to brush my hair after a shower without breakage. They are so gentle on the hair, whether wet or dry. Other brushes seem so rough now!
Maria N.
Winnetka, CA
I do not have a lot of hair or think hair. It's pretty long now but wasn't really when I first got this brush! The bristles are falling out!
Nicole A.
Columbus, OH
This is the best brush ever! Even after using the pool this brush works great!
VE-1234637, Yoscarly T.
Doral, FL
This product can not miss when it comes to fixing my hair. I like how this product without so much effort unravels the hair easy, does not mistreat my hair. If you are one of the people who take care of your hair and always look for the best for your care, this product is ideal for you.
Lauren G.
Lancaster, PA
Would this be recommended for curly girls? I prefer brushes to combs or finger detangling.
Jennifer T.
Can any of the wet brushes be used with hair dryers?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
I perfer the oval even though I have long thick hair , which Wet Brush is your FAVORITE?