BY THE WET BRUSH #47 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Find Hair Styling Accessories And Tools at Target.com! Wet Brush Paddle Brush Assorted Colors Color: Multicolor. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Ashley S.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I have thick, long hair and this brush has been great. It did take some time to get used to because you do not feel the brush when it takes out knots (which is actually great) but I was worried knots were not getting out. This brush is also really soft so it is perfect for me who gets headaches a lot, so it doesn't hurt my head or add pressure when my head is already hurting. Love this brush!!
Maria N.
Winnetka, CA
I do not have a lot of hair or think hair. It's pretty long now but wasn't really when I first got this brush! The bristles are falling out!
Samantha P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so happy I bought the wet brush! One of the best brushes I've ever used & will continue to use. At first you can't tell if the knots in your hair are out because it's that amazing! lol Also I don't see my hair falling out like I use to with other brushes.
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loving this brush! From the feel of the handle, to the gentle yet sufficient feta feeling power! Fun colors, as well! It's perfect for wet hair, as the name suggested. It's also great for dry hair as well. Helps spread hair products within hair such as a hair mask! Easy to clean! I definitely recommend! Did I mention it was affordable!?
TIffany R.
Wylie, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have medium-thick long hair that tangles incredibly easily. I have struggled for years to find a brush that works with all hair types in my family, and this is finally the one! It not only takes out the knots, but also doesn't damage my hair while doing it. The only thing I would change is that, as I blow-dry with it, the bristles become hard at the ends, poking my scalp. Even with that issue, I still only use this hair brush in my house now - that's how awesome it is!
Miriam D.
Azusa, CA
I have crazy curly hair and this is the by far the best brush ever! It doesn't yank my hit and is very gentle i even use it on my little one and have gifted them to my sisters and niece! The brush just moves with your hair especially when blow drying it!
Olivia L.
Bethlehem, PA
I change up the beauty products i use often..but the wetbrush is the one consistent product i have been using ever since it first came out! I have two of the classic wetbrushes and just got the paddle wetbrush a few months ago & i love them all so much. I'm so glad they came out with a paddle brush because its even better for my thick long hair. Its the only brush that i don't need to use in combination with a detangling spray after showering, and it brushes my hair out super easily when its dry too! This is definitely my ride or die favorite product.
Bridget P.
I absolutely adore my Wet Brushes. I have two of them. I keep one at home and one in my bag so I have it on the go. I have fairly thin hair that gets tangled easily. I tried several other brushes before this one. The others would pull my hair out and create more tangles than I already had. This brush doesn't do that at all. It glides right threw my hair, tangles and all. Occasionally it will find a tangle that it can't just go through. I have to work it through a couple of times but it still doesn't pull my hair as badly as other brushes. I definitely recommend this for people who have little girls that hate having their hair brushed because it hurts. Also, I recommend this brush to anyone with long hair. It's a life saver....well, hair saver.
Martha V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush has changed my life! I have super thick curly hair and this brush combs it out with out making me tear up, perfect for Mom's who have trouble brushing their children's hair, with this brush there are no more tears or hassle.
Hannah R.
Brownsburg, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have multiple of these brushes. My hair tends to get knotty so fast and this brush does such a good job detangling. I love being able to brush my hair after a shower without breakage. They are so gentle on the hair, whether wet or dry. Other brushes seem so rough now!
Lauren G.
Lancaster, PA
Would this be recommended for curly girls? I prefer brushes to combs or finger detangling.
Jennifer T.
Can any of the wet brushes be used with hair dryers?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
I perfer the oval even though I have long thick hair , which Wet Brush is your FAVORITE?