BY THE WET BRUSH

Find Hair Styling Accessories And Tools at Target.com! Wet Brush Paddle Brush Assorted Colors Color: Multicolor. Gender: Unisex. see more...

TIffany R.
Wylie, TX
I have medium-thick long hair that tangles incredibly easily. I have struggled for years to find a brush that works with all hair types in my family, and this is finally the one! It not only takes out the knots, but also doesn't damage my hair while doing it. The only thing I would change is that, as I blow-dry with it, the bristles become hard at the ends, poking my scalp. Even with that issue, I still only use this hair brush in my house now - that's how awesome it is!
Ashley S.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I have thick, long hair and this brush has been great. It did take some time to get used to because you do not feel the brush when it takes out knots (which is actually great) but I was worried knots were not getting out. This brush is also really soft so it is perfect for me who gets headaches a lot, so it doesn't hurt my head or add pressure when my head is already hurting. Love this brush!!
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
Loving this brush! From the feel of the handle, to the gentle yet sufficient feta feeling power! Fun colors, as well! It's perfect for wet hair, as the name suggested. It's also great for dry hair as well. Helps spread hair products within hair such as a hair mask! Easy to clean! I definitely recommend! Did I mention it was affordable!?
Meredith M.
Oklahoma City
I purchased this brush recently on Amazon.com and unless I'm in a pinch I'll never use another brush. I've never been able to detangle my hair, after washing it or swimming, as fast as I can with this brush. I'm honestly tempted to throw out all of my other brushes and replace them all with wet brushes.
Jayke S.
Nampa, ID
While my childhood was mostly full of love and laughter, it was also riddled with shrieks and tears, mostly from my mom trying to brush my hair when it was wet. If she had used the Wet Brush, perhaps those moments could have been avoided. The way this thing detangles even the most fine, knotted hair is certain witchcraft. Also works great on dry hair without creating static. Magical!
Samantha P.
I'm so happy I bought the wet brush! One of the best brushes I've ever used & will continue to use. At first you can't tell if the knots in your hair are out because it's that amazing! lol Also I don't see my hair falling out like I use to with other brushes.
Martha V.
This brush has changed my life! I have super thick curly hair and this brush combs it out with out making me tear up, perfect for Mom's who have trouble brushing their children's hair, with this brush there are no more tears or hassle.
Miriam D.
Azusa, CA
I have crazy curly hair and this is the by far the best brush ever! It doesn't yank my hit and is very gentle i even use it on my little one and have gifted them to my sisters and niece! The brush just moves with your hair especially when blow drying it!
Katie G.
This brush is amazing. I used to pull out so much hair by brushing it when it was wet with a normal brush but now I don't feel pain and there almost no pulling of my hair. the paddle is definitely a better investment for those with a lot of hair!
Liana C.
Los Angeles, CA
Just obsessed over this hair brush! Brushes through hair and tangles (wet hair or dry hair). I definitely recommend to everyone. I have both the round brush and the paddle brush but the paddle is definitely much better. Get the paddle brush!!
Lauren G.
Lancaster, PA
Would this be recommended for curly girls? I prefer brushes to combs or finger detangling.
Jennifer T.
Can any of the wet brushes be used with hair dryers?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
I perfer the oval even though I have long thick hair , which Wet Brush is your FAVORITE?