BY THE WET BRUSH

Find Hair Styling Accessories And Tools at Target.com! Wet Brush Paddle Brush Assorted Colors Color: Multicolor. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• Would this be recommended for curly girls? I prefer brushes to com...2 Answers
  • Can any of the wet brushes be used with hair dryers?1 Answers
  • I perfer the oval even though I have long thick h...Be the first to answer!
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Shelbyville, KY
This brush has changed my life! My hair is long and super thick, anytime my hair got wet, I dreaded having to brush it out. It was a huge pain, quite literally. My sister in law got me one of these amd I absolutely love it! It's so easy to use, it doesnt tug or pull on your hair. It makes what used to take so long a breeze and only a few minutes. Brushing my hair is no longer such a pain. This is a must have for me. Wet Brush Paddle Hair Brushes
Aleah G.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I love my paddle brush. I use it majority on my wigs that I make. It detangles the hair on my wigs and it also makes the waves really pretty when they are brushed out. I would definitely buy this again. I recommend this brush to all hair stylists and even people at home who do hair out of their homes.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Fort Wayne, IN
WILL NEVER USE ANOTHER BRUSH AGAIN! I have long hair and always hate brushing my hair after a wash. This brush is amazing. I can get through all of my hair so fast with very minimal breakage and hair being pulled out.
Haley E.
Haley E.
I love this brush! I have thick hair, and usually have to brush it layer by layer to make sure all the tangles are out. Not with this brush though. The brush gets the tangles out easily and quickly!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I have thick, long hair and this brush has been great. It did take some time to get used to because you do not feel the brush when it takes out knots (which is actually great) but I was worried knots were not getting out. This brush is also really soft so it is perfect for me who gets headaches a lot, so it doesn't hurt my head or add pressure when my head is already hurting. Love this brush!!
Brooklyn S.
Brooklyn S.
Bryan, TX
Loving this brush! From the feel of the handle, to the gentle yet sufficient feta feeling power! Fun colors, as well! It's perfect for wet hair, as the name suggested. It's also great for dry hair as well. Helps spread hair products within hair such as a hair mask! Easy to clean! I definitely recommend! Did I mention it was affordable!?
Katie G.
Katie G.
This brush is amazing. I used to pull out so much hair by brushing it when it was wet with a normal brush but now I don't feel pain and there almost no pulling of my hair. the paddle is definitely a better investment for those with a lot of hair!
Liana C.
Liana C.
Los Angeles, CA
Just obsessed over this hair brush! Brushes through hair and tangles (wet hair or dry hair). I definitely recommend to everyone. I have both the round brush and the paddle brush but the paddle is definitely much better. Get the paddle brush!!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
I'm so happy I bought the wet brush! One of the best brushes I've ever used & will continue to use. At first you can't tell if the knots in your hair are out because it's that amazing! lol Also I don't see my hair falling out like I use to with other brushes.
Maria N.
Maria N.
Winnetka, CA
I do not have a lot of hair or think hair. It's pretty long now but wasn't really when I first got this brush! The bristles are falling out!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Lancaster, PA
Would this be recommended for curly girls? I prefer brushes to combs or finger detangling.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Can any of the wet brushes be used with hair dryers?
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
I perfer the oval even though I have long thick hair , which Wet Brush is your FAVORITE?