BY THE WET BRUSH #42 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Find Hair Styling Accessories And Tools at Target.com! Wet Brush Paddle Brush Assorted Colors Color: Multicolor. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Haley E.
I love this brush! I have thick hair, and usually have to brush it layer by layer to make sure all the tangles are out. Not with this brush though. The brush gets the tangles out easily and quickly!
Molly P.
S Burlington, VT
I have a little over two feet of long fine thick blonde hair. Ever since I was a kid I always had the worst time brushing/combing my hair due to tangles especially after showering. Even with a wide tooth comb my hair would still tangle and snarl. The only reason I'm not giving this 5 stars is because this is actually my second wet brush. My first wet brush wasn't the paddle style but the original style and I think the thickness/length of my hair might have had something to do with why it ended up breaking. I had owned my 1st one for maybe 6 months before the handle of the brush and bristles separated. I was able to temporarily fix it by shoving the bristles back inside the handle of the brush but halfway though brushing my hair it would come apart again so I ended up needing to replace it. My replacement paddle brush I've had since last October and its been working amazing without any issues. The only thing I hate about this brush which isn't its fault as the balls on the ends of the bristles are supposed to be there to catch debris/dust/lint etc are so awful to clean completely. If the buildup isn't that severe you can try to tweezer off the little lint balls but it's a giant pain and takes forever to do this. Not a deal breaker but still looking for ways on how to clean this completely!
Katelyn S.
Shelbyville, KY
This brush has changed my life! My hair is long and super thick, anytime my hair got wet, I dreaded having to brush it out. It was a huge pain, quite literally. My sister in law got me one of these amd I absolutely love it! It's so easy to use, it doesnt tug or pull on your hair. It makes what used to take so long a breeze and only a few minutes. Brushing my hair is no longer such a pain. This is a must have for me. Wet Brush Paddle Hair Brushes
Kerrigan H.
Mccordsville , IN
Hands down best brush ever. Wet brushes make it so easy to comb hair and is very affordable. I am definitely a repeat user and own almost every brush made. I usually get them from target but you can get them almost any where now. Wet brushes have definitely taken over and I will not be going back to a regular brush.
Katrina F.
Bedford, TX
I've always just bought whatever brush was cheap and pretty, but I bought a wet brush on a whim.
I have hair that is super prone to tangles and breakage. My hair is much healthier since buying this brush; plus my scalp is much happier, and I don't have to throw away mountains of broken hair stands.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I love my paddle brush. I use it majority on my wigs that I make. It detangles the hair on my wigs and it also makes the waves really pretty when they are brushed out. I would definitely buy this again. I recommend this brush to all hair stylists and even people at home who do hair out of their homes.
Cynthia F.
Chino, CA
This hair brush is amazing!! I have really long hair and when a wash it this hair brush does not disappoint me At all!! It de tangles my hair with out yanking it or causing split ends.. I bought this product at Amazon.. I would defentily buy this product again!!
Brittany B.
Fort Wayne, IN
WILL NEVER USE ANOTHER BRUSH AGAIN! I have long hair and always hate brushing my hair after a wash. This brush is amazing. I can get through all of my hair so fast with very minimal breakage and hair being pulled out.
Bridget P.
I absolutely adore my Wet Brushes. I have two of them. I keep one at home and one in my bag so I have it on the go. I have fairly thin hair that gets tangled easily. I tried several other brushes before this one. The others would pull my hair out and create more tangles than I already had. This brush doesn't do that at all. It glides right threw my hair, tangles and all. Occasionally it will find a tangle that it can't just go through. I have to work it through a couple of times but it still doesn't pull my hair as badly as other brushes. I definitely recommend this for people who have little girls that hate having their hair brushed because it hurts. Also, I recommend this brush to anyone with long hair. It's a life saver....well, hair saver.
Olivia L.
Bethlehem, PA
I change up the beauty products i use often..but the wetbrush is the one consistent product i have been using ever since it first came out! I have two of the classic wetbrushes and just got the paddle wetbrush a few months ago & i love them all so much. I'm so glad they came out with a paddle brush because its even better for my thick long hair. Its the only brush that i don't need to use in combination with a detangling spray after showering, and it brushes my hair out super easily when its dry too! This is definitely my ride or die favorite product.
Lauren G.
Lancaster, PA
Would this be recommended for curly girls? I prefer brushes to combs or finger detangling.
Jennifer T.
Can any of the wet brushes be used with hair dryers?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
I perfer the oval even though I have long thick hair , which Wet Brush is your FAVORITE?