BY THE WET BRUSH #47 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Find Hair Styling Accessories And Tools at Target.com! Wet Brush Paddle Brush Assorted Colors Color: Multicolor. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Bridget P.
I absolutely adore my Wet Brushes. I have two of them. I keep one at home and one in my bag so I have it on the go. I have fairly thin hair that gets tangled easily. I tried several other brushes before this one. The others would pull my hair out and create more tangles than I already had. This brush doesn't do that at all. It glides right threw my hair, tangles and all. Occasionally it will find a tangle that it can't just go through. I have to work it through a couple of times but it still doesn't pull my hair as badly as other brushes. I definitely recommend this for people who have little girls that hate having their hair brushed because it hurts. Also, I recommend this brush to anyone with long hair. It's a life saver....well, hair saver.
Olivia L.
Bethlehem, PA
I change up the beauty products i use often..but the wetbrush is the one consistent product i have been using ever since it first came out! I have two of the classic wetbrushes and just got the paddle wetbrush a few months ago & i love them all so much. I'm so glad they came out with a paddle brush because its even better for my thick long hair. Its the only brush that i don't need to use in combination with a detangling spray after showering, and it brushes my hair out super easily when its dry too! This is definitely my ride or die favorite product.
TIffany R.
Wylie, TX
I have medium-thick long hair that tangles incredibly easily. I have struggled for years to find a brush that works with all hair types in my family, and this is finally the one! It not only takes out the knots, but also doesn't damage my hair while doing it. The only thing I would change is that, as I blow-dry with it, the bristles become hard at the ends, poking my scalp. Even with that issue, I still only use this hair brush in my house now - that's how awesome it is!
Kerrigan H.
Mccordsville , IN
Hands down best brush ever. Wet brushes make it so easy to comb hair and is very affordable. I am definitely a repeat user and own almost every brush made. I usually get them from target but you can get them almost any where now. Wet brushes have definitely taken over and I will not be going back to a regular brush.
Meredith M.
Oklahoma City
I purchased this brush recently on Amazon.com and unless I'm in a pinch I'll never use another brush. I've never been able to detangle my hair, after washing it or swimming, as fast as I can with this brush. I'm honestly tempted to throw out all of my other brushes and replace them all with wet brushes.
Hannah R.
Bloomington, IN
I have multiple of these brushes. My hair tends to get knotty so fast and this brush does such a good job detangling. I love being able to brush my hair after a shower without breakage. They are so gentle on the hair, whether wet or dry. Other brushes seem so rough now!
Cynthia F.
Chino, CA
This hair brush is amazing!! I have really long hair and when a wash it this hair brush does not disappoint me At all!! It de tangles my hair with out yanking it or causing split ends.. I bought this product at Amazon.. I would defentily buy this product again!!
Miriam D.
Azusa, CA
I have crazy curly hair and this is the by far the best brush ever! It doesn't yank my hit and is very gentle i even use it on my little one and have gifted them to my sisters and niece! The brush just moves with your hair especially when blow drying it!
Martha V.
This brush has changed my life! I have super thick curly hair and this brush combs it out with out making me tear up, perfect for Mom's who have trouble brushing their children's hair, with this brush there are no more tears or hassle.
Haley E.
I love this brush! I have thick hair, and usually have to brush it layer by layer to make sure all the tangles are out. Not with this brush though. The brush gets the tangles out easily and quickly!
Lauren G.
Lancaster, PA
Would this be recommended for curly girls? I prefer brushes to combs or finger detangling.
Jennifer T.
Can any of the wet brushes be used with hair dryers?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
I perfer the oval even though I have long thick hair , which Wet Brush is your FAVORITE?