BeautyHair Styling Toolswet brush
Original Detangler Sugar Skulls Trio, 103 Ounce

Wet Brush Original Detangler Sugar Skulls Trio, 10.3 Ounce

by wet brush

The brush that started it all, the Original Detangler featuring our exclusive IntelliFlex(R) bristles! Thin and strong yet flexible, our IntelliFlex bristles are firm on one stroke but give on the next. Brush out tangles effortlessly, with no more pulling, tugging or pain. The result: healthier hair, with no tangles, no split ends or hair loss.

Soft flexible IntelliFlex bristles detangle hair with ease.; Works great on wet or dry hair.; Perfect for men, women and kids.; Works well on all hair types.; Great for hair extensions and wigs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wet Brush Original Detangler Sugar Skulls Trio, 10.3 Ounce!
amy B.
Reedsville, PA
My daughter bought me my Sugar Skull wet brush. Love it for my curly hair. Wow where were these brushes many years ago. Such a breeze to brush your hair now. I put in my leave in conditioner and curling cream, brush it through. So nice for little girls too with long curly hair. No more tugging and pulling through their hair with these brushes.
Misty N.
Des Moines, IA
wet brushes are the best for long hair they glide easily threw tangled hair without damaging your hair or pulling out large amounts of hair or causing breakage.
Shannon B.
Mendenhall, MS
Love my brush!! It gets all the tangles out. I’ve had it for almost 3 years now and even the skull on the back is still there. It’s super easy to clean as well.

Looking for your answer?