BY WET BRUSH #5 in Hairbrushes & Combs

The Wet Brush Original Detangler is the key to strong and healthy hair. Its IntelliFlex bristles glide through tangles, and gently loosen knots without pulling or breaking your hair.

Ultra-soft IntelliFlex bristles glide through tangles with ease.; Minimizes pain, and protects against split ends and breakage.; Perfect for all hair types, and can be used on wet or dry hair.

• Where u get this at?8 Answers
  • Did anyone notice less hair loss when combing hair after ...6 Answers
  • Is this brush different from the other wet brush?5 Answers
Wet Brush Original Detangler Hair Brush - Purple

Start your review of Wet Brush Original Detangler Hair Brush - Purple!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I picked this up a while ago. It has decreased my hair damage immensely. I always use a wide toothed comb when I get out of the shower and use a spray detangler to gently comb your any Randle in my hair but this brush is perfect for brushing through additional hair products whether it's a leave in balm or styling products that a comb doesn't distribute the way this brush does and it does so without damaging my wet /damp hair
Phoenix, AZ
I buy these at buy out stores such as Ross or TJ Maxx. Incredible prices there. This is the best brush I have ever used on my quite frizzy borderline curly hair. I still prefer to use this when my hair has air dried a bit, as it can be a bit harsh, but I actually love to blow dry my hair while using this brush. To each their own, but I will never not own a wet brush, no matter what the differences are in using it!
Saint Joseph
I have always had the most coarse, thick, tangled hair I've ever seen. Especially when I was younger I hated brushing my hair. When this first came out everyone raved about it, but after trying dozens of hair brushes that didnt work for me I was over it. Years later I finally got this brush and OH MY GOODNESS is it worth the hype! This brush glides through my hair and leaves it so manageable! Cant reccomend it enough!
I love that I can use this on both wet and dry hair. This is so easy for me to travel with because I only have to pack this brush no more packing a an extra tool to get through your wet hair.

This brush gets all my tangles out very easy and I feel like I loose less hair.

My hair type is wavey and fine to medium thicknesses, so I'm not sure how well it would work on the supper curly hair type?
Spokane
My mother-in-law had bought me this wet brush because it’s what she always uses it and loves. So I tried it out and I’ve noticed that it does not pull out my hair like my other hair brushes. It is great to use as a shower or just anytime of the day. Also I love how small and compact it is compared to all my other paddle brushes. Because I can just toss it in my purse if I ever need it.
Proctorville , OH
My mother-in-law gave me one of these in a bundle of beauty goodies at Christmas a couple years ago, and it's the only kind of brush I use since. The bristles are very flexible so that when they come in contact with a stubborn knot, they don't tug on the hair. The bristles are still firm enough to thoroughly and comfortably brush you hair. If you haven't tried one yet, you really should!
The wet brush is my ultimate holy grail hair tool! The brush comes in so many cute colors and patterns. The best part is that it doesn’t hurt my scalp when I’m trying to brush out the tangled and knots. My only complaint is that the rubber at the ends of the bristles wears down easily so I have to replace my brush about once a year, but at least they are affordable!
Berwick, PA
Every since I bought my first Wet Brush, I’ve been hooked. I’ll never buy another brand of brush. It’s cheap, well crafted and works great on my thin hair whether dry or wet. The beads do pop off the barbs and I noticed it collects a lot of dust from my dry shampoo but the brushes are so cheap I don’t mind replacing every once in a while.
Haileyville
A friend recommended this brush to me. It was pretty cheap at my walmart so I went and got 1. I haven't looked back since. Love this thing. I always had a problem brushing my hair and it not pulling out tons of my hair. This one still collects hair but it does not do it as bad as it did with my old brush. Recommended 100%!
Premium, KY
I honestly don’t know how I ever made it before without a Wet Brush. I not only use it for my hair but I bought one for my two daughters as well. They both have long thick hair and combing could be a nightmare. Since getting a Wet Brush, we haven’t had a bit of trouble and the girls no longer mind combing their hair lol
Ottawa, IL
Is this brush different from the other wet brush?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email