BeautyHairHair Styling Toolswet brush
Original Detangler Hair Brush - Purple

Wet Brush Original Detangler Hair Brush - Purple

The Wet Brush Original Detangler is the key to strong and healthy hair. Its IntelliFlex bristles glide through tangles, and gently loosen knots without pulling or breaking your hair.

Ultra-soft IntelliFlex bristles glide through tangles with ease.; Minimizes pain, and protects against split ends and breakage.; Perfect for all hair types, and can be used on wet or dry hair.

Do You LOVE this brush? I’ve been using it for years! Best one I’ve found
Is this the best type of brush for fine wavy hair? I am losing hair due to dead ends and tangles, I’m trimming my hair but I want to make sure I have the best brush. Currently have a boar brush.
Start your review of Wet Brush Original Detangler Hair Brush - Purple!
Rilee J.
Hurricane
Wet Brush Original Detangler Hair Brush - Purple uploaded by Rilee J.
This brush is a game changer. It’s really important to take care of your hair when it’s wet so this does a great job. I do with their was a grip of some sort on the handle but other than that it is a great purchase and I’m never going back!
Darya Z.
Wet Brush Original Detangler Hair Brush - Purple uploaded by Darya Z.
this is my favorite hair comb. i my 8 year old daughter adore WET combs😍we have their whole collection in all colors. I have no more problems with combing my hair. I recommend them to all parents who have daughters with long hair👍👌
Stephanie  S.
Wet Brush Original Detangler Hair Brush - Purple uploaded by Stephanie  S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This by far is the best hair brush I have EVER used. My sister recently told me about this brush...and she swears by it! We both have long hair...so when brushing...tangles are more common than not. The brush itself tugs alot! This hairbrush though...detangled my hair like it was nothing. I was SHOOK!😳 I've never had a brush like this before. Worked on my tangles like butter. I'm not lying!! If I could give it 10 stars...I would. Lol🤣🤣🤷‍♀️
Lazara G.
Wet Brush Original Detangler Hair Brush - Purple uploaded by Lazara G.
It gets rid of all my tangles and knots doesn’t pull your hair. It’s quite affordable I would totally recommend this
Ashley S.
Fargo, ND
Wet Brush Original Detangler Hair Brush - Purple uploaded by Ashley S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Wet brushes are seriously one of the best investments!! It makes my hair so incredibly soft. This produce isn’t huge and doesn’t hurt when you brush your hair. They come in tons of colors and you can find them at tons of stores definitely recommend!!
mary L.
Charlottesville, VA
Wet Brush Original Detangler Hair Brush - Purple uploaded by mary L.
Quite honestly this brush is the only one that works well with my hair. I’ve tried multiple brushes but this is the best!
Peggy  Z.
Daly City, CA
Wet Brush Original Detangler Hair Brush - Purple uploaded by Peggy  Z.
Must have it and recommended to friends and family. You will not use other brush once you started to use it.
Vanessa J.
Springfield, VA
Wet Brush Original Detangler Hair Brush - Purple uploaded by Vanessa J.
This is the only hairbrush I use. It has very soft bristles and I love using it right after I towel dry my hair thick hair. It helps detangle my hair gently. This hairbrush is also super accessible and can be bought anywhere. Highly recommend.
Sanela  C.
Jacksonville, FL
Wet Brush Original Detangler Hair Brush - Purple uploaded by Sanela  C.
I love my hair brush. I have two! I love when I get out of shower I can brush it and bam my hair is nice and smooth.
Nicole  W.
Marion, KY
Purchased at: CVS
I love this hair brush. I have curly, dense hair and it works Great on my hair. I always start at the ends of my hair and work out my tangles and it does it's job for sure. It doesn't cost much and it's worth picking up. I'll probably get a new one soon.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...