Wet Brush Neon Wet Brushes Slammin' Sangria uploaded by Maelyn H.Wet Brush Neon Wet Brushes Slammin' Sangria uploaded by Marriah A.

BY THE WET BRUSH #100 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Best detangling brush ever in Electric Neon Slammin' Sangria color. The Wet Brush works great on wet or dry hair. IntelliFlex bristles bounce back to original form after each stroke, eliminating hair breakage & pain that used to be associated with brushing hair. No tugging, pulling or ripping of hair. Will not cause split ends or hair loss. Works great on men, women and kids. SofTips on the very top of the bristles massage the scalp to stimulate circulation at the follicle. Firm enough to comb through knots, yet flexible enough to be gentle on the scalp. see more...

Kara B.
Kara B.
I have super thick hair and a LOT of it. Brushing my wet hair was always such a struggle and I could just feel the damage happening as I try to combat through the knots. This brush takes that whole issue away. It combs through knots with such ease. I will never use a normal brush ever again.
Marriah A.
Marriah A.
Minneapolis, MN
If you have snarly , thick hair this is the brush for you! It gets the tangles, snarls, and knots out painlessly! HONESTLY!! I love this brush because I don't have to worry about it ripping my hair out or hurting. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Payten H.
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
These brushes are the absolute best brush yet! When you first start to use this brush for about a week it feels weird and hard to use. But after the first week you've used it and try to go back to a different brush it is crazy and you will never got back to any other brush!
Autumn R.
Autumn R.
Walcott
This brush has saved my hair! I have thick curly hair that gets tangled really easy. Other brushes would pull out my hair and hurt my head. This brush just glides right through any tangles and you don't feel anything at all. I would totally recommend this to anybody!!
Skyler K.
Skyler K.
These brushes help so much with tangles! I use my on my daughter hairs mostly because she's still little and doesn't like when I'm brushing her tangles out but this brush makes it effortless. Combine it with a detangling spray and it's like magic ❤❤❤
Devin F.
Devin F.
Cedar Lake, IN
I will never buy another hair brush after this one! Wet brushes are the only ones I own. I have thicker, wavy/curly hair and these work great. Wet hair or dry hair they work amazing and don't rip your hair out!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Ringgold, GA
I love this brush! I have been using them for years. It is soft on the scalp and gets all the tangles out without causing pain!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Spring Hill, TN
The wet brush has become my new addiction. It gets all the tangles out of my hair without ripping it all out.
Ema
Ema
I love this hair brush it dry angles my hair really quickly and it's absolutely the best