Wet Brush Neon Wet Brushes Coral Chic uploaded by Chandra C.

BY THE WET BRUSH #85 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Best detangling brush ever in Electric Neon Coral Chic color. The Wet Brush works great on wet or dry hair. IntelliFlex bristles bounce back to original form after each stroke, eliminating hair breakage & pain that used to be associated with brushing hair. No tugging, pulling or ripping of hair. Will not cause split ends or hair loss. Works great on men, women and kids. SofTips on the very top of the bristles massage the scalp to stimulate circulation at the follicle. Firm enough to comb through knots, yet flexible enough to be gentle on the scalp. see more...

Arelys R.
Arelys R.
Hands down the absolute best hair brush! I have thick hair and it's always painful to brush it. I don't know what kind of magic this brush is but it doesn't hurt. IT JUST DOESN'T HURT!!!! It doesn't matter if I switch up my shampoo and conditioner, I can brush my hair with ease.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
This is the only brush that can get through my hair when I get knots! I got my brush from target after trying it at a hair salon. I have thick, layered hair which easily tangles, but this brush has no trouble getting them out!
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Arizona City
I got this brush a few weeks ago (i heard about it on youtube). Now i use my wet brush everyday ! it doesn’t rip your hair out or pull at it like normal brushes do! and it’s by far the best brush i’ve found!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Hiram, GA
This is a must have for long tangly hair. I was about to chop off my long hair until someone told me about this brush. I absolutely love it. It works well on my 3 year old too. No more tangles!!
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
Mobile, AL
I have the coral brush. I love it. It helps me comb through my tangles without pull my hair out or discomfort.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
I love this brush!! I have fine hair and it helps me untangle my hair without it pulling out!! Definitely recommend this brush to everyone!!
Chandra C.
Chandra C.
I absolutely love this brush! I own a bunch of them and will never buy anything else. There is no pain with tangles and it goes through with ease. I have got everyone I know hooked on this brush.