Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCombs & Brusheswet brush
Mini Detangler Travel Brush, Happy Hair Fantasy

Wet Brush Mini Detangler Travel Brush, Happy Hair Fantasy

by wet brush

The wet brush mini detangler is the small sized solution your hair has been looking for! Small size for convenient storage, plus kids love it too. The exclusive, ultra-soft IntelliFlex® bristles glide through tangles with ease. Wet Brush mini brush...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wet Brush Mini Detangler Travel Brush, Happy Hair Fantasy!
Amber R.
I love this little travel brush! I bought it for my daughter and it’s so small and compact that it easily fits in her preschool backpack or my purse. It delivers the same great quality as the larger version. Highly recommended.
Alicia A.
Buffalo, WV
I bought this brush to take on vacation. It’s small and easy to travel with. My hair is very fine and tangles easily, so I always start from the bottom and work my way up to the scalp. It worked pretty well and seemed to be easy on the hair, but I don’t think there is a huge difference from other brushes.
Lyss K.
I use this in the shower and comb through my hair while conditioner sets in and also while I am rinsing. This helps when I use purple shampoo that tends to leave my hair more tangled.
Reese S.
Rossburn, MB
This will be the only brush brand I will ever use. Tried a few other brushes until I found this. Best money spent on a brush. I am sure there are other better and more luxurious brushes out there but this works best for my hair.
Kitty W.
twelve
Perfect size to keep in the bag or glove box. Works great despite it being small. Easy to tame flyaway and refresh the hair
Jeanne P.
La Prairie, Québec
Très pratique! Cette brosse est complètement parfaite pour quand ce n'est pas pratique d'apporter une grosse brosse. Son format est gentil. Cette brosse ne démêle pas parfaitement les cheveux et les pics se renfoncent facilement dans la brosse.

Looking for your answer?