BY THE WET BRUSH #75 in Hairbrushes & Combs

The wet brush's intelliflex bristles are super thin, strong and flexible. These bristles will glide through any hair type combing out tangles effortlessly. The bristles' flexibility enables protective and pain-free detangling while the softips on the very top of the bristles massage the scalp to stimulate circulation at the follicle. They are firm enough to comb through knots, yet flexible enough to be gentle on the scalp. Our intelliflex bristles bounce back to their original form after each stroke eliminating all the hair breakage and pain that used to be associated with brushing your hair. The wet brush can be used on wet or dry hair and works on extensions and wigs. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Paige C.
Paige C.
This is absolutely the best brush I have ever used! I will never buy or use another brush again! Wet brush for the win!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
The wet brush are an essential to any pool
Bag or purse this summer, they are super portable and comb through my curl lock with ease no detangler needed plus it gets through the icky chlorine junk
Nicholas W.
Nicholas W.
Cincinnati
This product is amazing! My girlfriend has one and honestly is one of the most comfortable bushes I have ever used. It's great for coming right out of the shower and getting ready in a hurry. Excellent product.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
I have the biggest problem with tangles and the average brush just ripped out my hair. I could not use conditioner and this brush runs right through my hair!