Wet Brush Hair Brush uploaded by Kawanda A.

BY THE WET BRUSH

Txture Pro by Wet Brush is an innovative, new multicultural line of products that provide greater stying controll and versatility for textured hair. The Detangler features Intelliwave Bristles that glide smoothly through thick, coarse and coily hair without snagging and tugging while minimizing hair shedding. The heat resistant waved bristles allow you to use the brush to detangle, blow dry and smooth hair. Color: Gold. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Carley Y.
Carley Y.
Leesville
Absolutely amazing for people with thick hair that is knot prone. Best used when hair is wet of course. Comes in a variety of sizes and styles which will fit any personality. I swear by this because I use it everyday and I would continue to buy one.
Kawanda A.
Kawanda A.
Lapeer, MI
Awesome brush for my natural or weave or chemically treated hair. It untangles my natural hair and weave. I get less shedding using this brush. Very softtips for those with a sensitive scalp. Love it!
Princess C.
Princess C.
This brush is awesome. I have thick, long, curly hair and regular brushes just don't cut it. This brush makes my hair easier to get through without feeling like it's ripping my hair out.
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
This hair brush works great. The bristles comb through my hair very smoothly. It leaves no bumps on my hair when I do slick ponytails. Its an affordable brush too.
Raquel C.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Amazing hair brush love the way it leaves my hair it doesn't pool and leaves it feeling very smooth and soft
Asma T.
Asma T.
marrakech
oooooh my god ❤❤❤❤❤❤ im in love with this brush 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 i can't wait to try it it's amaaaaaaazing