Wet Brush Detangling Shower Hair Brush, Purple

by The Wet Brush

Designed with twice the detangling power, this Wet Brush shower hair brush makes getting ready easy. Dual Flex technology provides twice the detangling power with IntelliFlex bristles Designed without a cushion or pad for easy cleaning and air drying Hangs on all standard shower heads and bars Ultralightweight design and contours to the scalp For use on wet hair in the shower 10.25"H x 4"W x 1.5"D Plastic Size: One Size. Color: Purple. Gender: Female.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wet Brush Detangling Shower Hair Brush, Purple!
I had one of this and then when I moved I lost it.I really need to purchase another because I loved it.Every time I washed my hair I used this and brushed out my hair before getting out of the shower.It helps get all the knots out and doesn’t hurt.
Love this brush! My daughters hair is extremely curly and tangles very easily. So this brush is perfect for when I condition and brush her tangles out in the tub. I would highly recommend this brush for everyone with curly hair for the shower. It really is amazing and you can find it for a good price at Walmart.
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I leave this in the shower for brushing my hair to help distribute conditioner and I love it. It’s made for wet hair so you’re not doing the same damage you usually would be brushing your hair while it’s wet!
Fort Myers, FL
Wet brush has created an epic line of non-tangling brushes that I think are awesome! I have thin hair that for some reason always gets Tangled even right after I brush it. So I live that this brush runs through my hair a lot smoother! I keep this one in the shower and brush my hair after applying conditioner or my marajo deep treatment butter and it helps to coat your hair with the product! Plus it won’t ever get filled with mold or mildew since it is basically made to use in water! The only reason I have it a 4 our of 5 is because I think they are a little too expensive! If I could get it for around $10 instead of $20-30 I would definitely give it a 5 star review!
Granada hills, CA
Wet Brush Detangling Shower Hair Brush, Purple uploaded by Andie S.
Lemme start by saying The wet brush is already a brand I trust and use. The shower flex brush is a newer product from them that is awesome for detangling In the shower. It doesn't have a back side so that it can dry and the bottom half is shaped as a hook to hang inside the shower like on the shower knob. I've been using the wet brush original and this one and I am loving how soft my hair is.
Wilmington , NC
I bought this brush in the marble color mainly for brushing morrocan oil through my hair after washing. I love it so far and it makes brushing my thick hair a breeze while helping distribute the oil evenly! I also like that there is no cushion so cleaning it is very easy and its easy to hang due to the curved handle! Happy I got this!
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I picked up one of these (not purple) after my husband jacked my wet brush. I hang this on my shower rod along with a wide toothed comb. My hair is thick and curly, so it takes a few swipes to get my hair brushed. But, that's ok because this brush is incredible. I've never used a brush in my life that works as well as this one does. I use mine as I'm washing my hair or rinsing out conditioner. Seriously best brush ever. Wet Brush Detangling Shower Hair Brush, Purple
Cortland, NY
Purchased at: Target
THE BEST brush! I mean this whole heartedly! I have thin, colored blonde, tangly after the shower, frizzy hair. I love this! It doesn’t hurt at all to brush my hair after the shower. I’ve also noticed less breakage of my ends as over all smoother hair. I ended up buying one for my friend who has longer hair but the same situation and she loves it too! I spent around $7 but it’s worth it!
I just bought this brush, but in orange, and it’s literally life-changing! The last couple of months since my hair has gotten longer it’s gotten a lot more tangly and my normal brush has been pulling out knots from my hair and been a real struggle. This literally glides through my hair without any problems. I don’t know why I waited so long to buy this!!
Huntington
Okay, so I have super long hair and it’s always taken me forever to wash it. So I got this and it has made my life so much easier! All I do is brush through my hair under the shower water before I shampoo my hair. It’s great!

Looking for your answer?