Wet Brush Detangling Shower Hair Brush, Purple uploaded by Vanessa G.Wet Brush Detangling Shower Hair Brush, Purple uploaded by Andie S.

BY THE WET BRUSH

Designed with twice the detangling power, this Wet Brush shower hair brush makes getting ready easy. Dual Flex technology provides twice the detangling power with IntelliFlex bristles Designed without a cushion or pad for easy cleaning and air drying Hangs on all standard shower heads and bars Ultralightweight design and contours to the scalp For use on wet hair in the shower 10.25"H x 4"W x 1.5"D Plastic Size: One Size. Color: Purple. Gender: Female. see more...

Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I bought this brush in the marble color mainly for brushing morrocan oil through my hair after washing. I love it so far and it makes brushing my thick hair a breeze while helping distribute the oil evenly! I also like that there is no cushion so cleaning it is very easy and its easy to hang due to the curved handle! Happy I got this!
Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
My new favorite product!! I have always had a hard time with shampoo and conditioner not being evenly distributed throughout my hair!! Not anymore I brush through my thick hair before and after each application of product!! It has been a game changer it glides through my hair and helps it rinse completely clean without leaving residue. I also love after I'm done, I can hang it up right in my shower!!!
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
Wet brush has created an epic line of non-tangling brushes that I think are awesome! I have thin hair that for some reason always gets Tangled even right after I brush it. So I live that this brush runs through my hair a lot smoother! I keep this one in the shower and brush my hair after applying conditioner or my marajo deep treatment butter and it helps to coat your hair with the product! Plus it won’t ever get filled with mold or mildew since it is basically made to use in water! The only reason I have it a 4 our of 5 is because I think they are a little too expensive! If I could get it for around $10 instead of $20-30 I would definitely give it a 5 star review!
Stephie A.
Kittanning, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love, love, love wet brushes. This one is perfect for brushing conditioners and hair treatments through when in the shower. This brush glides through hair like a dream and the shower design is great so you aren't dealing with a brush full of water and a possible mold trap!
Bali M.
Asheville
I bought this from amazon for my son’s thick 3c/4a hair. I have to really comb out his hair before I use this which defeats the purpose or a detangling brush. His hair gets stuck and twisted if it isn’t detangled prior to use. I will say that his curls look AMAZING when I do use it after the comb. If you have thicker hair, don’t expect this to detangle anything for you. My daughter has 3a/3b hair and it’s perfect for her.
Jocelyn S.
Huntington
Okay, so I have super long hair and it’s always taken me forever to wash it. So I got this and it has made my life so much easier! All I do is brush through my hair under the shower water before I shampoo my hair. It’s great!
Andie S.
Granada Hills , CA
Lemme start by saying The wet brush is already a brand I trust and use. The shower flex brush is a newer product from them that is awesome for detangling In the shower. It doesn't have a back side so that it can dry and the bottom half is shaped as a hook to hang inside the shower like on the shower knob. I've been using the wet brush original and this one and I am loving how soft my hair is.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
If you have difficulties detangling your hair get yourself this shower brush. My daughter struggles with massive knots that hurt to brush out of her long, thick, and curly hair until we started using this wet product. Makes life so much easier. I like the ease of the handle, it weighs nothing and it's easy to clean out the fall out hair from.
Cassie H.
I loooove this brush! Using a wet brush feels like a massage to your scalp, and it runs the whole length of your hair without pulling at any knots, but yet somehow still detangles.
Bethany S.
Amazing! Great for me or my curly little one. This thing is magical. Cleans out hair easily, the hook is effective...no complaints.