Wet Brush Detangling Shower Hair Brush, Purple

by The Wet Brush

Designed with twice the detangling power, this Wet Brush shower hair brush makes getting ready easy. Dual Flex technology provides twice the detangling power with IntelliFlex bristles Designed without a cushion or pad for easy cleaning and air drying Hangs on all standard shower heads and bars Ultralightweight design and contours to the scalp For use on wet hair in the shower 10.25"H x 4"W x 1.5"D Plastic Size: One Size. Color: Purple. Gender: Female.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wet Brush Detangling Shower Hair Brush, Purple!
Purchased at: Target
My daughter had originally bought the original blue Wet Brush. That doesn't have the flexibility in it. I liked it very much but upon purchasing this one I noticed a significant difference as it moves with are brush Strokes. It does help with detangling hair, as well as preventing damage. I will always use this from now on and recommend it to anyone with a guarantee you will love it!
While the conditioner is in my hair I use this brush to detangle and brush out the knots out my curls! I got a digital perm and this is the only time I can brush out my hair. The brush does not pull or tug, and doesn't hurt me. I like that it hangs on my shower head and is easy to clean. The bristles are super strong and I'm never worried if it will break.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have always heard good things about this brush so I finally got one and let me tell you it didn’t disappoint! This brush worked perfectly on both of my girls hair and mine. I would say that it is a little flimsy up top but other than that it has no problem! I am actually going to buy another one.
Slingerlands, NY
I love love love this brush. My hair gets so tangled so easily. I use this in the shower with conditioner and out of the shower. I do have very thing hair so sometimes I don’t get the hair at the very nape of my neck so I have to brush it upside down too
Allendale
WORKS LIKE A CHARM! I have super tangly hair (due to fine hair and split ends) and it helps me to smooth my hair in the shower and even when dry. I love that it does not break my hair and does not pull or hurt when brushing through knotty areas.
Lake Stevens, WA
I love this brush. I have wavy fine hair that tangles in the shower, badly. I use this in conjunction with my conditioner to gently remove any snags, without ripping out my hair!! Works like a charm!
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoy this brush. It is easy to use in or out of the shower. It detangles my hair amazingly and is very flexible. I have never felt like my hair has been 100% tangle free in a long time.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this brush. It has a hook that you can hang in the shower from the shower head or a shower rod. I brush through my hair while I have conditioner in it to detangle it. This is the best at detangling my hair and keeping my curls intact. Also compared to other wet brush companiesthis brush was affordable.
Humble, TX
The best brush EVER! I seriously thought it looked flimsy and would not get through my curls...Wrong! It’s amazing! AND, works great for my curly hair toddler who used to scream bloody murder every day... Literally, she asked me “Howwww????!!”... Like how am I not crying lol lol... Wet Brush Detangling Shower Hair Brush, Purple
Atlanta, GA
I much prefer the original wet brush to this brush. This one seems to pull my hair out much more easily. The only thing I do like about it is it’s aesthetics. I love the hook so it can hang in the shower and it’s cool to see the brush bend when in use.

Looking for your answer?