Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCombs & Brusheswet brush
Detangling Hair Comb - Metallics Collection (Colors May Vary)

Wet Brush Detangling Hair Comb - Metallics Collection (Colors May Vary)

by wet brush

From the makers of the wildly popular Wet Brush, comes the Wet Comb! Eliminate tangles quickly and painlessly with this magnificent Detangling Shower Comb. This comb can be used on wet or dry hair and is perfect for all hair types. It features a non-slip grip for a secure, comfortable hold. The unique design creates an entirely new combing experience!

The Waved Teeth distribute hair evenly across the tooth shaft for easy combing.; Good for detangling Wet or Dry Hair; For all hair lengths; One Wet Comb in random color; Black, Green, Purple OR Silver - color will vary

Does hair brush work good?
Are these good to help distribute product in the shower?
Doo you think this works better than the wet brush?
Start your review of Wet Brush Detangling Hair Comb - Metallics Collection (Colors May Vary)!
Natalia S.
San Antonio, TX
Wet Brush Detangling Hair Comb - Metallics Collection (Colors May Vary) uploaded by Natalia S.
Purchased at: Walmart
[email protected] este peine para mis rizos . Me ayuda a desenredar y sobre todo que separa muy bien el cabello en secciones para que queden más definidos los rizos #wetbrush
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
I LOVE this wet brush hair comb! I use it every time I wash my hair. I have very long hair and it gets tangled very easily. This comb works great at getting out any knots in my hair without damaging it. It does a quicker job than a regular comb. I threw out all my old combs and brushes and now only use Wet Brushes. My hairstylist uses them and recommends them.
Rachel N.
Newnan, GA
To detangle really long hair with rats nests or hair that has been teased then you should purchase this wet comb to start the detangle game project without ripping or braking hair off! I would happily buy one again for the amount of time it saves me!
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
This is the first comb I’ve ever been able to actually use given how much hair I have and it’s tendency to turn into a tangled mess the second it gets wet. I absolutely love it! It combines the idea of a comb and a pick, but, takes it a step further by waving the bristles of the comb so that it can really get into the tangles and knots to get them out without pulling out chunks of hair! It is pain free and totally amazing. This comb is $8.89 on Amazon. It is definitely a must have.
Karleigh P.
I use this after my showers after spraying in Marc Anthony Strengthening Grow Long Super Fast Strength Leave-in Conditioner ! I follow with a split end cream and then let air dry! I like the size and feel of the comb. Definitely worth it! My husband even uses it he loves it so much!
Alexandria J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Now this is a God Sent! I keep a Wet Brush Detangling Hair Comb - Metallics Collection (Colors May Vary) in my shower because my hair gets so tangled when I wash it for some reason. I put some Conditioner in my hair and comb through starting at the bottom. The handle has a rubber like grip so it doesn't slip out of your hand easily. The teeth on the comb have a *wave* like look going on that makes it so easy to comb through. I absolutely love and need this comb! Again...Love it!
Tanya M.
Sacramento, CA
Such a great wet comb. It works very well on my fine hair. This comb is not expensive, which is great. And the colors are very cute. Makes me happy every time I use it. If you are looking for a new brush, you should buy it.
Dustie B.
Shawnee, OK
Love this comb for in the shower and out of the shower to help with tangles. Between the brush and the comb this is what my daughter recommends the majority of the time and so I’d say it’s gentler and effective
Desere' W.
I have had two of these now. The first one snapped off at the handle in my thick hair and now the second one clicks at the handle when I use it. I feel like it is about the same as a wide tooth comb from other brands. The second one also seems to have a bit more point to the end I use to part my hair.
Allison N.
Trumbull, CT
Purchased at: JCPenney
I just bought this for like $5 and it’s amazing. I started brushing my conditioner threw my hair and it makes it feel so much softer and better! The waves in the comb makes it less painful too when you have a lot of knots.