BeautyHairHair Styling Toolswet brush
Detangling Hair Comb - Metallics Collection (Colors May Vary)

Wet Brush Detangling Hair Comb - Metallics Collection (Colors May Vary)

by wet brush

From the makers of the wildly popular Wet Brush, comes the Wet Comb! Eliminate tangles quickly and painlessly with this magnificent Detangling Shower Comb. This comb can be used on wet or dry hair and is perfect for all hair types. It features a non-slip grip for a secure, comfortable hold. The unique design creates an entirely new combing experience!

The Waved Teeth distribute hair evenly across the tooth shaft for easy combing.; Good for detangling Wet or Dry Hair; For all hair lengths; One Wet Comb in random color; Black, Green, Purple OR Silver - color will vary

Does hair brush work good?
Are these good to help distribute product in the shower?
Doo you think this works better than the wet brush?
Start your review of Wet Brush Detangling Hair Comb - Metallics Collection (Colors May Vary)!
Ashley H.
Hunker, PA
Wet Brush Detangling Hair Comb - Metallics Collection (Colors May Vary) uploaded by Ashley H.
I absolutely can't live without my Wet Brush Detangling Hair Comb - Metallics Collection. I have long, naturally curly hair, and this does an amazing job at detangling it. It works on both wet and dry hair without being painful. The teeth glide smoothly through your hair with minimal pulling and tearing. I also use it in the shower to comb hair treatments/masks into my hair no problem. It has a great shape that fits nicely in your hand with a handle made of non-slip material. I would definitely recommend this comb to just about anyone, because it makes your life a whole lot easier. I love my wet comb and am certainly going to continue to use it in the future.
Kelly V.
Jackson, NJ
These are great combs for us curly girls. Helps comb without hurting and definitely aids in distribution of products. I keep one in the drawer and one in the shower.
Natalia  S.
San Antonio, TX
Wet Brush Detangling Hair Comb - Metallics Collection (Colors May Vary) uploaded by Natalia  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
[email protected] este peine para mis rizos . Me ayuda a desenredar y sobre todo que separa muy bien el cabello en secciones para que queden más definidos los rizos #wetbrush
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
1,031 reviews
I LOVE this wet brush hair comb! I use it every time I wash my hair. I have very long hair and it gets tangled very easily. This comb works great at getting out any knots in my hair without damaging it. It does a quicker job than a regular comb. I threw out all my old combs and brushes and now only use Wet Brushes. My hairstylist uses them and recommends them.
Sandy G.
Green Bay, WI
6,259 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
My son is very picky about his comb and he will literally buy 12 of them at a time!! #mensgrooming #hairessentials
Kim M.
I love these combs. They keep my hair from coming out in gobs when my hair is wet. The first one I bought broke at the handle after a while, but let’s face it, I have super thick hair. I bought a thicker option and have had no issues!
Rachel N.
Newnan, GA
To detangle really long hair with rats nests or hair that has been teased then you should purchase this wet comb to start the detangle game project without ripping or braking hair off! I would happily buy one again for the amount of time it saves me!
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
This is the first comb I’ve ever been able to actually use given how much hair I have and it’s tendency to turn into a tangled mess the second it gets wet. I absolutely love it! It combines the idea of a comb and a pick, but, takes it a step further by waving the bristles of the comb so that it can really get into the tangles and knots to get them out without pulling out chunks of hair! It is pain free and totally amazing. This comb is $8.89 on Amazon. It is definitely a must have.
Karleigh P.
I use this after my showers after spraying in Marc Anthony Strengthening Grow Long Super Fast Strength Leave-in Conditioner ! I follow with a split end cream and then let air dry! I like the size and feel of the comb. Definitely worth it! My husband even uses it he loves it so much!
Alexandria J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Now this is a God Sent! I keep a Wet Brush Detangling Hair Comb - Metallics Collection (Colors May Vary) in my shower because my hair gets so tangled when I wash it for some reason. I put some Conditioner in my hair and comb through starting at the bottom. The handle has a rubber like grip so it doesn't slip out of your hand easily. The teeth on the comb have a *wave* like look going on that makes it so easy to comb through. I absolutely love and need this comb! Again...Love it!