Wet Brush Detangler Plus, Pink

Brush your wet hair anywhere easily with the Wet Brush Pro Detangler Plus from Wet Brush. The Wet Brush set out on a mission to conquer the horrible issue of detangling hair without the tears or damage. They created a unique brush with IntelliFlex bristles that effortlessly run through hair and detangles wet or dry hair without pulling or tugging.

Ergonomically designed handle provides stylists with a comfortable grip that makes this brush a stylist's best friend.; Heat resistant to detangle while you blow-dry.; In a bigger size that provides more coverage, and is even further optimized for your styling needs.

Do you recommend switching to a Wet Brush ? How has it improved or helped your hair after switching from a normal brush ? Wet Brush Detangler Plus, Pink
Does this work on thick hair?
Does anyone use a wet brush and do you like it Wet Brush Detangler Plus, Pink ?
Start your review of Wet Brush Detangler Plus, Pink!
Candy S.
Pensacola, FL
Wet Brush Detangler Plus, Pink uploaded by Candy S.
Purchased at: Kohl's
Where do I start...imaging having a Tasmanian devil with a thick, long head of hair that an angels whisper would matte up. Then imagine trying to detangle a few times a day...ya no fun. BUT this beautiful heaven sent wet brush makes it seem like a breeze. Glides through knots like butter without ripping and tearing through your beautiful locks. Best investment I've ever had was getting a shelf full of these amazing brushes. I would recommend for anyone whose hair is unruly or has a Tasmanian devil of their own they try to brush, if you know you know.
Nadine K.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Wet Brush Detangler Plus, Pink uploaded by Nadine K.
I was very skeptical of this brush because i have super thick hair that tangles very easily and is hard to brush after showering. But this thing really WORKS. Brushing my hair is now no longer a dreaded thing because it takes me a total of a minute to brush my long, thick hair. If you have similar hair to mine i highly recommend giving this a try. You will not be disappointed!
Jennifer B.
Fairmont, WV
Wet Brush Detangler Plus, Pink uploaded by Jennifer B.
Purchased at: JCPenney
These WET brushes are a must for my daughters down to her waist thick unruly hair. I have three boys and one girl, and needless to say when she was born I was introduced to a whole new world. Not to mention she hates sitting still to get her hair brushed and fixed. I found these brushes at my salon while waiting for my appointment one day. I honestly was skeptic, but it cut our brushing time down by half. Hair time can still be a challenge at times, but those monstrous tangles are no challenge for these brushes. Wet Brush Disney Frozen II Anna Detangler Brush
Hannah W.
Wet Brush Detangler Plus, Pink uploaded by Hannah W.
After dying my hair, bleaching it, and using heat product for years, my hair is often very tangled when I get out of the shower. This brush helps detangling my hair without ripping any hair out! It is so cheap and I cannot say enough good things about it. I use mine every day and if I go on a vacation and forget it, I will literally go to the nearest store to get another one.
Amanda M.
Waterloo, IA
Wet Brush Detangler Plus, Pink uploaded by Amanda M.
This brush is kind of magical.  I've started brushing my hair in the shower and I don't have any issues getting out snarls with this brush.  I have used it to spread my product evenly through my hair and I feel like it makes a difference.  It has calmed down my wet frizz and I have gotten some decent clumps at the beginning of my little curl journey
Olivia  M.
Wet Brush Detangler Plus, Pink uploaded by Olivia  M.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you haven't tried a set brush, what have you been doing with your life??? I have coarse curly long hair and have spent years struggling to get combs and brushes through my hair. Until I found the wet brush collection! These are AMAZING! They run right through my hair. As soon as I get out of the shower I get my wet brush and brushing my hair is a piece of cake. I love it! If you don't have one, no matter what your hair type, you need one. You def need this!!!! 100% [email protected]
Lara N.
Wet Brush Detangler Plus, Pink uploaded by Lara N.
Compared to other brushes it works wonders when untangling the hair. It’s affordable and has the perfect size.
Kenzie B.
Saukville, WI
Wet Brush Detangler Plus, Pink uploaded by Kenzie B.
Wet Brush Detangler Plus, Pink uploaded by Kenzie B.
I love this brush ! I use it in the shower to brush my conditioner in my hair ! I’m a mom so some days I can brush my hair and I take shower and this thing works ! Doesn’t pull on your hair ! I used it also for my daughters hair works perfectly !! I don’t have a punk one I couldn’t find mine on here
erin K.
Wet Brush Detangler Plus, Pink uploaded by erin K.
I love this hair brush. It’s easy to use and it gets hair untangled without pulling. It’s not too strong though, my dog has chewed up a couple of these and I’ve had to buy new ones.
Haley C.
Wet Brush Detangler Plus, Pink uploaded by Haley C.
I have very thick, wavy, most of the time unmanageable hair. This brush is so gentle on my easy to tangle hair and I am obsessed. There's multiple cute patterns to choose from as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cat L.
il y a 5 mois
Hannah L. il y a 5 mois
I don’t see a difference between this and my bamboo bristle brush. I don’t think they’re worth the hype.
Robyn T.
il y a 9 mois
Heather W. il y a 8 mois
Yes!!! Highly recommend!!! 🤗🙋🏻‍♀️
Maja T.
il y a un an
Julianne B. il y a 10 mois
I have bleached hair, and I think it still detangles perfectly, and hasn’t affected my hair negatively! I would definitely recommend.
Samantha H.
Portland, OR
il y a un an
Wet Brush Detangler Plus, Pink My daughter has super fine hair that tangles very easily, does anyone know if this would be a good brush for her? She tends to break brushes easily because of the tangle, u just wondered how durable this was!
Mollie S. il y a un an
My hair is very fine as well and this is the only brush I’ll use. With a leave in product and the wet brush, my hair is easy to brush now