Wet Brush Detangler Plus, Black

by wet brush

Brush your wet hair anywhere easily with the Wet Brush Pro Detangler Plus from Wet Brush. The Wet Brush set out on a mission to conquer the horrible issue of detangling hair without the tears or damage. They created a unique brush with IntelliFlex bristles that effortlessly run through hair and detangles wet or dry hair without pulling or tugging.

Ergonomically designed handle provides stylists with a comfortable grip that makes this brush a stylist's best friend.; Heat resistant to detangle while you blow-dry.; Aqua Vent design allows for fast drainage and easy cleanup.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wet Brush Detangler Plus, Black!
Season E.
Goddard, KS
I really like the wet brushes. I have long thick hair and these make quick work of brushing out my hair after a shower.
Ms.Makeup 2.
Love this brush doesn’t pull my hair or snag. So glad I picked this up. I keep a small one in my bag as well.
Keri C.
Columbia
Wet Brush Detangler Plus, Black uploaded by Keri C.
OMG This is the best brush I have ever owned. So much so that I have purchased 3, 1 for my handbag, 1 for home and 1 for my friend and I am even thinking of ordering another 1 to keep at work. I have really long hair and find it a chore brushing it after I have washed it but not anymore, this brush just glides through my hair. Love it!!
Donna A.
Denver, CO
Wet Brush Detangler Plus, Black uploaded by Donna A.
I love this brush! Won’t ever go back to my wooden square Aveda brush! I have super long hair and I never have to wrestle with combing out knots
Maria B.
Springfield, OR
great brush work well and get tables out smooth with no struggle or pain as well as breakage. I would definitely recommend to family and friend as well as use and buy again.
Rebekah S.
Middleburg, FL
I have the orange sugar skull wet dry brush and it really is one of the best brushes I have used ever these pst 2 years my hair has been so damaged and tangled so easy this reduces the amount of hair that gets pulled and cuts my time on brushing it works on detangling instead of straight pulling your hair
Amber R.
This is a perfect brush for everyday use. I feel like I can use it on wet or dry hair without issue. My hair in wavy and thin, but I have a lot of it. It doesn’t snag or pull, and I don’t have issues with the bristles breaking all the time like with other brushes.
Regan S.
Kingsport, TN
I will never own another hair brush after using this for so long. I use it every single day. Multiple times a day. It’s sleek, it doesn’t tip out my hair, helps me to be more gentle. I’d change the handle up a little bit if I could to something I feel like fit my hand a little better but this bush is superior and I will always reach for it over any other kind.
S J.
Springfield, IL
Absolutely in love with this brush! Extremely gentle and effective! Very affordable as well. I have several different colors!
Emily A.
Covina, CA
I didn’t know what the hype about this brush really was, until I took it from my mom. It’s seriously the best brush i’ve ever had lol

Looking for your answer?