Wet Brush Detangle Shower Hair Brush (Black) uploaded by Cali E.Wet Brush Detangle Shower Hair Brush (Black) uploaded by keren a.

BY THE WET BRUSH #83 in Hairbrushes & Combs

This Wet Brush detangling hair brush ensures no tears, no shags, no clumps and no tangle. PRODUCT FEATURES IntelliFlex bristles with SoFtips for gentle styling Flexible during each stroke Perfect for men, women and children Bristle tips are extremely gentle and aide in prevention of hair loss Easy on sensitive scalps HOW TO USE Use on wet hair for detangling PRODUCT DETAILS 8.75"H x 2.75"W X 1.5"D Plastic Size: One Size. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Plastic. see more...

Buy on Kohl's*
Jennifer A.
Lake Forest, CA
This works better than any other brush I've used to detangle my long, thick hair, but it is not a miracle worker. It definitely works better on wet hair. It does tug a bit if my hair is especially tangled. But I do prefer this over the Tangle Teezer-type brushes, which couldn't really handle my hair (the bristles broke off). Until I find something better, this is it.
Abigail L.
St. Louis
I've been using Wet brushes for about 2 years now, and i'll continue using them forever! They can be used on both wet and dry hair. It quickly untangles hair and leaves it looking smooth, with no pain! I have a sensitive scalp and this brush painlessly removes knots and tangles. 100% recommend!
Cali E.
Englewood, CO
Omg where has this been all my life?? After years of breaking combs and brushes in half, this brush became my life saver!! I love it! I will never go back to another brush again!! Wet Brush Detangle Shower Hair Brush (Black)
Taylor C.
Conroe, TX
This brush is AMAZING. I love this brand of brushes and they are so affordable! I use this brush everyday and I found it at Target. I'm super satisfied because it does a great job of detangling my thin hair.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
What an amazing detangling brush. It is very gentle and is super soft on your hair. This is really a ouchless brush that doesn't bother me at all when I uses it. It is truly my favorite new brush.
Dawn G.
Newburgh
This is the best brush that I have ever owned. The older I get, the more difficult my hair is to manage. This brush is amazing!
Myra D.
Margao,raia
This is a good brush though I use it on my wet hair after conditioner cause I tried once on my dry hair and it got stuck in my hair real bad, I like the tiny bristles on the brush and that it can be used to make you have a neat look.