BY THE WET BRUSH

This Wet Brush detangling hair brush ensures no tears, no shags, no clumps and no tangle. PRODUCT FEATURES IntelliFlex bristles with SoFtips for gentle styling Flexible during each stroke Perfect for men, women and children Bristle tips are extremely gentle and aide in prevention of hair loss Easy on sensitive scalps HOW TO USE Use on wet hair for detangling PRODUCT DETAILS 8.75"H x 2.75"W X 1.5"D Plastic Size: One Size. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Plastic. see more...

Buy on Kohl's*
Keli E.
SANDY HOOK
The perfect brush for hair that tangles easily. My hair is really fine but thick and it doesn't matter whether I have it in a ponytail or not it gets horrible tangles. This brush is a God send! I highly recommend purchasing the cleaning brush for this though and cleaning it once a week. I always end up with little fuzz balls and build up left on my brush and it's hard to clean if you do t have the cleaning brush.
Jennifer A.
Lake Forest, CA
This works better than any other brush I've used to detangle my long, thick hair, but it is not a miracle worker. It definitely works better on wet hair. It does tug a bit if my hair is especially tangled. But I do prefer this over the Tangle Teezer-type brushes, which couldn't really handle my hair (the bristles broke off). Until I find something better, this is it.
Brenda H.
Arlington
This is the best brush I’ve ever owned. Works great on my thin tangly hair when it’s wet or dry. Leaves my hair soft and frizz free. This brush doesn’t pull on my hair and reduces hair loss. My hair is proneto horrible hangers so this brush is a life saver for me! :) I definitely recommend this product
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
This hair bush is beyond amazing! I use it not obly for myself but my girls who also have long hair and get tangled very easy! No more wines or tears with this brush!
Abigail L.
St. Louis
I've been using Wet brushes for about 2 years now, and i'll continue using them forever! They can be used on both wet and dry hair. It quickly untangles hair and leaves it looking smooth, with no pain! I have a sensitive scalp and this brush painlessly removes knots and tangles. 100% recommend!
Cali E.
Englewood, CO
Omg where has this been all my life?? After years of breaking combs and brushes in half, this brush became my life saver!! I love it! I will never go back to another brush again!! Wet Brush Detangle Shower Hair Brush (Black)
Taylor C.
['Conroe', 'TX'], TX
This brush is AMAZING. I love this brand of brushes and they are so affordable! I use this brush everyday and I found it at Target. I'm super satisfied because it does a great job of detangling my thin hair.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
What an amazing detangling brush. It is very gentle and is super soft on your hair. This is really a ouchless brush that doesn't bother me at all when I uses it. It is truly my favorite new brush.
Dawn G.
Newburgh
This is the best brush that I have ever owned. The older I get, the more difficult my hair is to manage. This brush is amazing!
Erin S.
Buchanan, SK
I have had long hair for most of my life and it always get tangled after the shower no matter how much conditioner I use. This brush saved me from tugging and breaking my hair. I have repurchased this brush twice and recommend it to anyone with long hair that struggles with tangles! The Wet Brush Original Detangler