BeautyHairHair Styling Toolswet brush
Collection Metallic, Bombshell Blue and Punchy Pink, 2 Piece

Wet Brush Collection Metallic, Bombshell Blue and Punchy Pink, 2 Piece

by wet brush

Ouchless detangler & massager Soft, flexible bristles detangle hair with ease! . Works great on wet and dry hair . Perfect for men, women and kids . For thick, curly & straight hair .

Ouchless detangler & massager Soft, flexible bristles detangle hair with ease!; Works great on wet and dry hair; Perfect for men, women and kids; For thick, curly & straight hair

[brand:the-wet-brush] does it damage your hair ?
Start your review of Wet Brush Collection Metallic, Bombshell Blue and Punchy Pink, 2 Piece!
Martha  S.
Wet Brush Collection Metallic, Bombshell Blue and Punchy Pink, 2 Piece uploaded by Martha  S.
I forgot my hairbrush on a trip, and I went to the store, I didn’t want to spend a lot, so I came across with this brand. When I bought it I was very skeptical because I thought that being cheap would be low quality. But I was wrong, Is the best hair brush EVER!! it’s gentle on the scalp and hair, really detangles my hair without mistreating. Now everyone at home has one!
myrna S.
Wet Brush Collection Metallic, Bombshell Blue and Punchy Pink, 2 Piece uploaded by myrna S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Favorite!! I absolutely love the Wet hair brushes. They really do make a difference. Definitely recommend.
Nicky B.
Gardnerville Nv
I had no clue how amazing using a wet hair brush could be on my curly hair. Between an amazing hair stylist and this product, I have soft curls and days till it actually starts to tangle.
Sullen G.
Hialeah, FL
Detangles hair so smoothly and gently, I love these hair brushes, most of them have really pretty designs so I buy a couple here and there
Leah B.
I love this brush! It detangles wonderfully and it always gets all of the knots out! This brush is such high quality, I am very satisfied with this brush and I highly recommend this to anyone!
Morgan A.
Sun Prairie, WI
I love my wet brush! Makes brushing my hair a breeze. I have very curly hair so brushing after a shower can be quite the project.
Linda V.
Oakland, CA
These are the only brushes that work for my thick hair! I have so many of these and have mini ones that can fit into purses so that I can be able to pull them out. This brush completely changed the game for my hair and detangles my hair in less than 10 seconds.
Patricia B.
Belle Mead, NJ
My daughter has that wild wavy curly hair and the Wet Brush is the only brush for her.  A good quality brush that works.  The brush is priced right and lasts. The Wet Brush works wonders on her hair.  No more tugging to brush her hair.  I recommend the Wet Brush.  Works  great on curls, waves and straight hair.
Muskan P.
Little Rock, AR
Very good for your hair and doesn’t pull! It’s definitely worth money at lasts very very long!
Kelli S.
Tulsa, OK
This is the BEST hair brush ever if your hair gets tangled up so easily like mine. I have fine hair and my hair stylist recommended the Wet Brush and it is a lifesaver!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emma C.
il y a un an
The Wet Brush does it damage your hair ?
Sullen G. il y a 9 mois
No, it doesn’t break through tangles or damage your hair. Always start brushing from the bottom, towards the top of your head. It’s amazing