BeautyHair Styling ToolsThe Wet Brush
Wet Brush American Flag Detangling Hair Brush

Wet Brush American Flag Detangling Hair Brush

by The Wet Brush

Small and compact, this Wet Brush patriotic detangling brush is perfect when you're on the go. Every purchase helps aid injured Service Members. 20% of profits from the brush support the Wounded Warrior Project. PRODUCT FEATURES Works great on wet and dry hair. For thick, curly and straight hair. Soft flexible bristles on paddle detangle hair with ease. Bristle tips are flexible, extremely gentle and aid in prevention of hair loss. Ideal for sensitive scalps PRODUCT DETAILS Plastic Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Color: American Flag. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Plastic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wet Brush American Flag Detangling Hair Brush!
Ross C.
Tallahassee, FL
The wet brush is the best brush that you could possibly use to deranged hair. I do not have long hair anymore, but I still use it and it never upsets me. It is very light on your skin. I would definitely recommend this product to everybody.
Kayla S.
Tulsa, OK
I always try to recommend the wet brushes for kiddos with a sensitive scalp. They mysteriously work wonders without the tears of a thousand angels! They're affordable and come in all different types ranging from thin to extra thick
Jamini B.
Tallahassee, FL
This brush is fantastic. It’s gets all of the tangles out of my hair, painlessly! I have noticed there is little to no breakage!

Looking for your answer?