WestSoy Organic Unsweetened Soymilk uploaded by Amy E.

BY WESTSOY

WestSoy™ Organic Unsweetened Soymilk.
Westbrae Natural®.
Low in saturated fat & cholesterol.
9g protein.
Gluten free.
USDA organic.
Non GMO project.
Verified.
nongmoproject.org.
Certified by American Heart Association.
heartcheckmark.org.
32 fl oz (1 qt) 946 ml. see more...

• Can i use this in recipes?4 Answers
  • This milk is alright, the flavor is decent. I've definite...1 Answers
  • It tastes good but where can i find different flavors1 Answers
WestSoy Organic Unsweetened Soymilk
  • "Its no the best tasting soy milk but its cheap and has a better shelf life than the brands that you buy in the refrigerator section." in 3 reviews
Marley P.
I really like this soymilk, it's not too expensive and pretty easy to find. As a vegan, I rely on soy, almond, and coconut milk for cereal, oatmeal, and baking. I find that with certain recipes, soy milk is better than other plant-based milks because it has a more neutral flavor. I think this particular brand tastes better than some of the others I've tried.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I love that this product can be found in dollar stores. It is very cheap, and non-gmo. The fact that it is available at dollar stores means that more people of lower income get to enjoy the health benefits of non-dairy milks and less sugar in their diets.
Jaedi G.
This soymilk is just what it is described as. Unsweetened! Its a good alternative to milk when baking or using it in other recipes, but I wouldn't drink it straight up. Thats just because I don't like unsweetened soymilk. But a great milk alternative for those looking.
Kayla C.
I'm new to the soy milk game and this has been my favorite on my journey to dairy-free so far. It's not refrigerated until opened so I can keep a few cartons in stock. I also love the taste; it is sweet, but not oo sweet, and makes me cereal taste better. I also have to give it 5 stars because it's organic.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
This is a good value product to buy. Its no the best tasting soy milk but its cheap and has a better shelf life than the brands that you buy in the refrigerator section.
Cortney W.
Ashland, OR
Decent soymilk for a cheaper price. But make sure to keep it in a temperate climate when outside the fridge, because even the unopened cartons can have the contents curdle if left in a warm place for too long.
Carina J.
Not the best one out there but it has a good price usually. I find that you have to shake it good as i had like a powder on the bottom of my cup before.
hannah i.
I don't like milk nor do I like soy milk. but the price is ok and I would give these to my kids............................ but I don't like it
Packrat W.
van nuys, CA
This product is ok. I expected it to taste a lot better than it did but it still served its purpose. I have had better but like i said its OK
marisol l.
phoenix, AZ
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
soy milk is delicious and i love that i can actually find it at my local dollar store! also cruelty free! so much better than regular milk
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Can i use this in recipes?
dalia a.
sydney
It tastes good but where can i find different flavors
dalia a.
sydney
This milk is alright, the flavor is decent. I've definitely had better so in that regard I feel I might be a little biased.

back