Westminster Pet Products 32040 Premium Quality Catnip uploaded by SUKI L.Westminster Pet Products 32040 Premium Quality Catnip uploaded by Gail H.

BY WESTMINSTER PET PRODUCTS

Features- Premium Quality Catnip- Dimension - 6 x 1 x 8 in- Item Weight - 0-1 lbs- SKU: TRVAL50779 see more...

Abby B.
Kennesaw, GA
My cat goes crazy for catnip! This brand is great because the big pieces are easy for my cat to play with and toss around. She is a full grown white cat and for the value it is a lot of catnip.
Heidi W.
My cat goes crazy about this catnip. We put it on his favorite mouse toy and he goes wild. The only disadvantage I'd the price.
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
Our cat loves this product! He loves playtime and changing up his toys. Very reasonably priced. Keeps him active and engaged.
Gail H.
horwood
My cat loves this product! And it’s not expensive! I always gets this product for him! He’s a very hyper cat and when he plays with this he calms down for a while! And every cat owner knows you need a break sometimes!
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
My cats went crazy for this! I found it limited to find in Canada but I’m glad I did! A lot of the other ones I get don’t seem as fresh. This brand lasts!
Victoria G.
Miami
I really don't know if I got a bad batch or if this is just not working for my cat. My cat seem to liked it the first time just for like one day and then she stoped playing with the toy that comes inside the bag. I made some cat toys for her and I stucked some of this catnip inside and she didn't see interested at all. Also I rubbed some catnip in her actual toys and she had the same reaction. So, in my experience this product didn't work for my cat.