BY WESTMINSTER PET

Ruffin It ReflecTech Dog Collar Comfort collar combines specially engineered reflective stitching with a layer of thick padding for an advanced level of comfort and safety. No. 32758: Small - size 16 No. 32734: Medium - size 20 No. 32711: Large - size 24 Type: LG REFLECTECH DOG COLLAR see more...

• Is this collar a tough material and if it is where can I ...3 Answers
Erica S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Great collar very versatile. .especially if you own multiple dogs in multiple sizes & they may share collars or if you have a dog that is still growing. It has lots of holes to make the collar bigger or smaller, it's very secure without being too tight and it is made of heavy good quality material.
Toni M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Color is very good it’s very versatile you can make it bigger or smaller however you want it and my dog likes it doesn’t rub on his neck looks very good on him
Stephanie D.
This is a great collar. I love this for my dog because we can make it larger or smaller and it also is a reflection when we let him in the yard at night.
Angela M.
Love these, I have to walk my dog at night a lot. . I feel more comfortable having this leash with reflections. .
shayna r.
Novi, MI
This is great. As my dog grows we just make the collar bigger. It's easy to take on and off and looks great on my pup
Sierra C.
Williamston, NC
My dog has had this collar for going on 3 years now. It’s still in excellent shape and has held up nicely
Jennifer M.
Great sturdy collars also work great during the night ! When they reflect !! Recommend for sure
mary b.
Somerset, PA
Highly recommend this dog collar for smaller dogs .bigger dogs will find away to get it off
Molly B.
Haverhill, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great quality collar for all dogs. Stylish and durable. Would purchase again and recommend!
Julia J.
This dog collar is nice for a dog. It is durable and looks somewhat stylish.
Nikki O.
Is this collar a tough material and if it is where can I get it?