BY WESTMINSTER PET

Ruffin It ReflecTech Dog Collar Comfort collar combines specially engineered reflective stitching with a layer of thick padding for an advanced level of comfort and safety. No. 32758: Small - size 16 No. 32734: Medium - size 20 No. 32711: Large - size 24 Type: LG REFLECTECH DOG COLLAR see more...

• Is this collar a tough material and if it is where can I ...3 Answers
Arielle S.
Plattsburgh NY
Purchased at: Target
Very nice color, and size adjustment. There are many holes therefore if your dog is growing still you can still not have to buy new colors repeatedly. The price is good as well and the collar is very strong and made out of great materials.
Erica S.
1,621 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Great collar very versatile. .especially if you own multiple dogs in multiple sizes & they may share collars or if you have a dog that is still growing. It has lots of holes to make the collar bigger or smaller, it's very secure without being too tight and it is made of heavy good quality material.
Toni M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Color is very good it’s very versatile you can make it bigger or smaller however you want it and my dog likes it doesn’t rub on his neck looks very good on him
🐾✨Hope✨🐾 E.
Pensacola, FL
Purchased at: PETCO
This is a amazing collar and she loves it and I love it! Very stylish for a dog :) honestly it's veryyy good and she doesn't choke on it or get out of it.
Stephanie D.
This is a great collar. I love this for my dog because we can make it larger or smaller and it also is a reflection when we let him in the yard at night.
Angela M.
Love these, I have to walk my dog at night a lot. . I feel more comfortable having this leash with reflections. .
shayna r.
Novi, MI
This is great. As my dog grows we just make the collar bigger. It's easy to take on and off and looks great on my pup
Sierra C.
Williamston, NC
My dog has had this collar for going on 3 years now. It’s still in excellent shape and has held up nicely
Jennifer M.
Great sturdy collars also work great during the night ! When they reflect !! Recommend for sure
mary b.
Somerset, PA
Highly recommend this dog collar for smaller dogs .bigger dogs will find away to get it off
Nikki O.
Is this collar a tough material and if it is where can I get it?