BY WESTJET #12 in Airlines

• Does Westjet charge for luggage like most other airlines?4 Answers
  • Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it? 15 Answers
Nicole K.
Edmonton
I found everytime I have flown with west jet they are friendly and professional but their planes are constantly running behind schedule !
Victoria R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've taken WestJet for short domestic flights before and it's been an average experience. Not really any snacks or food. Kind of cramped.
Claire S.
North Bay
We booked a trip and requested assistance during transfers. WestJet was not ready for us (even though our trip was booked months ahead).
Huguette E.
Bellefond, NB
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I enjoy flying WestJet, they have great service. I've never had a flight delay with them. They have a helpful website and great contests.
Michelle Z.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is usually the airline I fly with! A few delayed flights, but the crew is always great and they have never lost any of our luggage.
Candice B.
St. John's , NL
Amazing to fly with. Always has sales. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable and great flight for children. I wouldn't fly with anyone else
Jennifer B.
I will be flying Westjet in March for my Vegas trip. I Have used this airline couple times to Vegas and haven't had any problems so far
Chelsea F.
st. catharines
A lot of planes that I took with this company didn’t have TVs. I get really bored on planes and like to watch a movie to pass the time.
Ashley C.
St Catharines, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Always great service. Can be expensive to fly across the country but most airlines are. Great inflight service and easy to book online.
Hayley D.
Fort McMurray , AB
Great points system. Love the companion flight is amazing. Has other companies that works with the MasterCard points to save you money
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used West jet more than 4 times?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it?
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How are the new baggage fees affecting your flight plans?
Nixcee B.
P C Beach, FL
What are the amenities on this flight?
Toni M.
Waterloo Ontario
When will we see a reduction in price to reflect all the non-service we'll be getting from now on? Did you ever consider just giving a reduced price of $25 to anyone who wasn't taking luggage?