BY WESTJET #13 in Airlines

• Does Westjet charge for luggage like most other airlines?4 Answers
  • Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it? 15 Answers
Nicole B.
Grand Forks, BC
I haven’t had a bad experience thus far and I used to fly fairly often. Friendly staff and reasonable prices. They are normally very accommodating with regard to delays and any other issues. Overall very satisfied.
Taylor M.
North Bay
I have used west jet while I was travelling in the USA. I had a particularly longer flight but the service was great during the flight. They were very professional and made sure everyone was having a safe and good flight. The check in process was smooth and I had no complaints.
Laina C.
Kamloops
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have flown with westjet many times - one of my preferred airlines to fly with!! Always a great flight - the flight attendants are lovely always!! And I really love the work westjet does with people, and I mean the surprises they do at Christmas ? Makes me cry every year!!
Chloe W.
newport
I am yet to have a bad experience with west jet. Fair, budget prices for both internal and international flights to and from Canadian airports. Comfortable with good friendly service staff overall
Angie C.
Calgary
As a big WestJet fan, I love the WestJet MasterCard so I can earn rewards directly for their flights.
The downside is that there aren’t alternatives but I rarely want to use other airlines.
The WestJet staff are always friendly and stand out compared to other airlines!
Shannon G.
Richmond, BC
Westjet is awesome! The air crew is usually lots of fun, yet professional about their job. The flights go on sale often, so it is worth waiting to see if you can get a good deal on your tickets. I have never flown internationally with them but I’d be open to trying it!
Michelle K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love west jet they are my number one airline we travel with. They have usually the best prices along with outstanding customer service. I traveled many times solo with kids and they have always gone above and beyond to assist to make it as stress free as possible
Krysten K.
Sherwood Park
We don't travel by air often but it seems when we do it is west jet. Depending on the plane the seats are quite uncomfortable. The one thing i like is the west jet app. You can see where you are, speed of the plane and pick from so many movies on your own device.
Kyla P.
WestJet never fails to amaze me! Always going the extra mile. They treat every customer with care and compassion and have a lot of little policies in place to protect its patrons. Hey are great community goers and always give back. I'd love to work for them! Haha
amber s.
Vancouver , BC
Purchasing a ticket was easy and fast. There were many seat sales to choose from. Their carry on policy was perfect for my needs, and every plane I've been on has been comfortable. Top notch customer service. I will definitely fly with them again in the future.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used West jet more than 4 times?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it?
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How are the new baggage fees affecting your flight plans?
Nixcee B.
P C Beach, FL
What are the amenities on this flight?
Toni M.
Waterloo Ontario
When will we see a reduction in price to reflect all the non-service we'll be getting from now on? Did you ever consider just giving a reduced price of $25 to anyone who wasn't taking luggage?