BY WESTJET #12 in Airlines

• Does Westjet charge for luggage like most other airlines?4 Answers
  • Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it? 15 Answers
Vanessa S.
Kingston , ON
Great service. Was once very ill and couldn’t get on my flight, westjet was able to put me on a different one the next day free of charge!
everybody g.
Calgary
I love this airline! Very accommodating and use it almost to get to any domestic flight within Canada. Very nice I flight services as well.
Devyn P.
Kenora
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love travelling with WestJet. The service on flight is amazing, very accommodating and the flight attendants are so polite and available.
rachael k.
Each time I have flown with West Jet the flight attendants are amazing and some of them have been really funny. The staff is truly amazing.
Rosanne R.
Brampton, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Best airline I have ever flown with. If something doesn't go right or if they are off schedule they try their very best to compensate you.
Charlene E.
WestJet has THE best customer service. Friendliest staff. Incredibly helpful and accommodating. I try to fly West jet as much as possible!
Molly H.
high rivee
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The flight attendant were very nice. The meals and beverages were good. The airline had good leg room. I would fly again with this airline
Alyssa r.
Toronto
Always have super amazing staff members. Every time I've flown with them they've been super helpful and always make you feel safe flying.
Victoria R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've taken WestJet for short domestic flights before and it's been an average experience. Not really any snacks or food. Kind of cramped.
Huguette E.
Bellefond, NB
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I enjoy flying WestJet, they have great service. I've never had a flight delay with them. They have a helpful website and great contests.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used West jet more than 4 times?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it?
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How are the new baggage fees affecting your flight plans?
Nixcee B.
P C Beach, FL
What are the amenities on this flight?
Toni M.
Waterloo Ontario
When will we see a reduction in price to reflect all the non-service we'll be getting from now on? Did you ever consider just giving a reduced price of $25 to anyone who wasn't taking luggage?