BY WESTJET #13 in Airlines

• I have a 12 hour flight coming up and I was wondering if ...3 Answers
  • Does Westjet charge for luggage like most other airlines?4 Answers
  • Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it? 16 Answers
Michaela S.
Would prefer to fly westjet all the time within Canada. Great customer service. After flights being cancelled they helped right away to get me on new flights.
chichi t.
Montréal , QC
Staff is very accommodating and friendly. The cabin size is smaller than other commercial planes though. But overall flight experience with them is quite nice.
Francesca A.
Pitt Meadows, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like Westjet a lot for an airline. They are a very motivated company, and although you are packed in like sardines, they really do a lot for their customers.
stacie L.
Stellarton
I’ve only traveled a couple of times and each time I’ve used Westjet airlines. I haven’t had any issues with them but as I said I’ve only traveled a few times.
Kelsey O.
Owen Sound, WI
The staff is amazing. I hate flying and they make you feel safe! I would fly with Westjet over any other airline even if the prices were $200-$300 difference!
Justina C.
winnipeg, MB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I didn’t like that most of there flights weren’t direct flights so traveling out south was hard to find a direct flight with them and they were pretty pricy
Diane T.
BRIGHT, ON
I love westjet I've flown with them 3 times now. Most flights offer Wi-Fi, staff are super friendly, seats are comfy and the planes looks newer and updated.
Ray K.
Love westjet! I have the app and it’s so handy to use! Very user friendly. I even have the west jet master card and I get west jet points when I spend money!
ashley f.
They have an awesome customer loyalty program that lets you earn westjet points and can be redeemed for companion passes for free flights which is awesome!!
Christina S.
St, NL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I really like westjet and I actually look forward to flying with them again. Their customer service is great and their flight attendants are always friendly.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used West jet more than 4 times?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it?
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How are the new baggage fees affecting your flight plans?
Nixcee B.
P C Beach, FL
What are the amenities on this flight?
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Does Westjet charge for luggage like most other airlines?