BY WESTJET #13 in Airlines

• Does Westjet charge for luggage like most other airlines?4 Answers
  • Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it? 15 Answers
Shalyn L.
St. Johns
Good service with friendly staff.
Also they have Belgium cookies which is a major bonus.
I don’t fly often. I’m poor.
Calla R.
Peterborough
Average service, food wasn’t bad.. I didnt mind flying with them. The attendants were very nice and knowledgeable!
Jennifer K.
Edmonton, AB
I enjoy flying on this no-frills airline. The staff are super helpful and I haven't had a bad experience with them.
Rissa C.
When I'm flying within the country I always use this west jet, they have always been so good to me when traveling!
Kathleen F.
Winnipeg , MB
I’ve never had a bad experience with west jet! Their costumer service is always wonderful in air and on the ground.
Lauren A.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Most friendly, customer oriented airline around. They five back to their customers and community. Easy to fly with
Jaclyn B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I prefer flying WestJet to Air Canada in Canada. They are more accommodating and match status with other airlines.
Veronica S.
North Vancouver, BC
Awesome airline. Truly cares about its customers and the community surrounding it. Fairly priced and great service.
Jennifer P.
Kingston , ON
No snacks, no tv, not impressed. at a similar price to other airlines they provide less service and no benefits!
Schaarb C.
Thunder Bay, ON
Never a problem with westjet. I always check their deals before any other airline. Great service and hospitality
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used West jet more than 4 times?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it?
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How are the new baggage fees affecting your flight plans?
Nixcee B.
P C Beach, FL
What are the amenities on this flight?
Toni M.
Waterloo Ontario
When will we see a reduction in price to reflect all the non-service we'll be getting from now on? Did you ever consider just giving a reduced price of $25 to anyone who wasn't taking luggage?