BY WESTJET

• Does Westjet charge for luggage like most other airlines?4 Answers
  • Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it? 16 Answers
Jordan V.
Ponoka , AB
WestJet is the only airline I'll fly if it's an option. They are hardly ever delayed, or will make it up to you somehow if they are. The flight attendants are always so friendly and accommodating. They make everything stress free to ensure that you have the best flight ever.

Once I flew to Palm Springs on WestJet and it was a very empty flight, only about 25 of us. The attendants let us spread out and take a whole row to ourselves. They also gave us all a full size box of Smarties and bag of pretzels. It was awesome. I know that they wouldn't do that if the flight was full, but it just made the flight special and I was just really impressed.
MG ♡.
Calgary, AB
My favourite airline to fly with. Decent prices very friendly staff and comfortable to fly with. Option to purchase snacks/drinks and to purchase internet/movies
Nicole L.
Enfield, NS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The best airline in all of the land :)

Friendly and accommodating staff. Clean and modern aircraft's. Several flight options and airports worldwide.
Abbey S.
Always preferred west jet, never had any problems with them
Comfy seats on plane and attendants are always super friendly!
Favourite part was the cookies and coffee
Cassie  S.
Caledonia, Ontario
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have flown west jet more than any other airline. My husband is canadian, I am american and while we are waiting for my permanent residency to be approved I fly a LOT. I have used other airlines , but I stick with west jet now, after how awesome their customer service is!
They ALWAYS make mistakes right. They have comped me seat selection multiple times, and I am just buying regular seats. Usually when they mess up they attempt to fix it.
Gazel M.
Ottawa, ON
WestJet is cheaper than Air Canada and their service is 100x better. They give you food! Without charging you! I love the cookies and pretzels they give even on small domestic flights. The TV service is meh and I don't like 3-seaters that much but it's nothing too bothersome. They also allow dogs on the flight which is cool. I've had nothing but good experiences with WestJet. Only thing is I wish they took aeroplan points, but oh well.
sara b.
ottawa
I flew from Ottawa to Toronto and the Crew was nice. Toronto to Vegas and the crew was very nice, I wish I was on one of the flights were WestJet gave you prizes
Shirley S.
kelowna
The staff are friendly, I find they have more direct flights than air canada offers for where I like to go, I use it at least 2 times a year, even went to Mexico with them and it was great service
Ashley W.
Lakeshore , FL
I mean as far as airlines go ... Not bad! Seats on every airline are getting smaller with less leg room. Everyone is asking you to pay for checked bags, and on and on. But there staff is friendly And it's defiantly not he worst I've ever been on. In addition, the planes are clean and well kept. And if it matters to you(it does to me) they are community minded- they support local and national charities!
Julia M.
London, London
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
IF you had asked me about westjet a month ago, I would have raged.
The staff when I flew with them last month turned out to be a nightmare.
I have since then complained to the company and thankfully their customer service is very good in regards to fixing things when customers are unhappy (unfortunetly seems to be after the fact but better late then never) so my advice is if you fly with them, and you're not happy...complain via facebook or email.... their flight prices are pretty low. but the staff at pearson on the day i flew had horrible attitudes.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used West jet more than 4 times?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it?
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How are the new baggage fees affecting your flight plans?
Nixcee B.
P C Beach, FL
What are the amenities on this flight?
Toni M.
Waterloo Ontario
When will we see a reduction in price to reflect all the non-service we'll be getting from now on? Did you ever consider just giving a reduced price of $25 to anyone who wasn't taking luggage?