BY WESTJET

• Does Westjet charge for luggage like most other airlines?4 Answers
  • Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it? 16 Answers
Anna W.
Calgary
Best airline in the sky’s. Always gets me where I’m going and where I need to be. They are friendly caring and some of the best people you can fly with. Would definitely recommend. If you want a relaxing trip. Westjet is the way to go. Oh and in regards to where Ive traveled from Dominican Republic , Florida, San Fransisco to La. Travel is one of my main passions.
Kimberly D.
I love westjet and I am a loyal customer of them every time we are going on a vacation I always get their vacation packages in Mexico so affordable so convenient and all the information is there no hassle so you just have to pack your bags and so far never experience a delay with them which is super good especially I am a type of person that I get bored easily
Mikaela K.
Have had many fantastic experiences when flying with Westjet. I’ve always found the staff onboard my flights to be extremely courteous and entertaining. My most memorable flight with them was around the Christmas holidays when they recited the safety protocol similar to that of “The Night Before Christmas”. Overall, would recommend flying with them.
Saige E.
Vancouver, BC
I may be a bit biased since I work for the airline but the main reason I went to westjet in the first place was because I travelled with them regularly. They truly go above and beyond when it comes to customer service, everyone I have dealt with is extremely friendly and they do anything and everything they can to create a connection.
Jacq♡ L.
My go to airline! Everyone is always so pleasant and friendly. I have always got great prices. However, I do wish they would lower their rates for flying within Canada. It is a little pricey to book in advance, but last minute flights are reasonable. Hopefully they can start accommodating Canadians flying within Canada!
Kelly S.
Carbonear, NL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
WestJet is my all time favourite airline to fly with!  Although we only have a few choices here in Newfoundland and Labrador, WestJet tops the list by far.  Superb customer service, great flights, and excellent vacations and prices.  With a trip coming up in 2 days, I am at ease that we're flying with WestJet!
Ashley K.
I travelled with Westjet when I was moving provinces with my 1 year old son, service was friendly and helpful, they helped me with my carry ons and 1 of the attendants held my son when I had to go through security checks. Overall the flight was short and went smoothly as I had a lot of help. Thank you west jet.
Lindsay E.
Winnipeg , WY
On my flight home from Las Vegas there was a short delay to boarding because of a mechanical problem, find they’ll fix it. Then we get on the plane and the pilot tells us he needs to fill out paperwork, a hour later in the +44c heat with no a/c we leave. We were dripping sweat. The flight attendants however were great, you could tell they were also very hot and handed out cups of water.
If you know you’re not ready to go, DONT BOARD US!!!
Megan O.
Grande Prairie , AB
Oh man I love Westjet! From checking in your luggage to actually flying the staff are wonderful! They’re always happy, kind & do they’re best to help you with whatever you need. I can honestly say I’ve never had a bad experience on a westjet flight. They are my first choice airline every time!
Selena Y.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is one of my preferred airlines. The reps are usually friendly and happy, they'd sing happy birthday if you were flying on your bday. I also like that they usually offer direct flights. I used to volunteer at the airport and we were told never to help Air Canada customers, but needed to instead bring them to an Air Canada rep to help them. Apparently their staff reported the volunteers on a monthly basis for doing what should be Air Canada reps' jobs. Westjet reps, on the other hand, were always friendly to the volunteers. Their booths were beside each other and it was like night and day.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used West jet more than 4 times?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it?
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How are the new baggage fees affecting your flight plans?
Nixcee B.
P C Beach, FL
What are the amenities on this flight?
Toni M.
Waterloo Ontario
When will we see a reduction in price to reflect all the non-service we'll be getting from now on? Did you ever consider just giving a reduced price of $25 to anyone who wasn't taking luggage?