BY WESTJET #11 in Airlines

• Does Westjet charge for luggage like most other airlines?4 Answers
  • Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it? 15 Answers
chichi t.
Montreal, QC
Staff is very accommodating and friendly. The cabin size is smaller than other commercial planes though. But overall flight experience with them is quite nice.
stacie L.
Stellarton
I’ve only traveled a couple of times and each time I’ve used Westjet airlines. I haven’t had any issues with them but as I said I’ve only traveled a few times.
b 🐝.
Vancouver, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Pretty great airline that’s local to Vancouver. Good customer service, they leave on time and the food is pretty good on the planes. Would recommend for sure
Justina C.
Winnipeg, MB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I didn’t like that most of there flights weren’t direct flights so traveling out south was hard to find a direct flight with them and they were pretty pricy
Diane T.
BRIGHT, ON
I love westjet I've flown with them 3 times now. Most flights offer Wi-Fi, staff are super friendly, seats are comfy and the planes looks newer and updated.
Destiny B.
Crystal Falls
This is the only company I travel with, they’re very welcoming and really take the time to accommodate their passengers. The westjet app is also a big help!
Christina S.
St, NL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I really like westjet and I actually look forward to flying with them again. Their customer service is great and their flight attendants are always friendly.
Amelie L.
Montreal
Best airline in canada ! The staff is amazing, funny and extremely caring. They are always available to answer our questions! I Won't fly any other airline !
ashley f.
They have an awesome customer loyalty program that lets you earn westjet points and can be redeemed for companion passes for free flights which is awesome!!
Ray K.
Love westjet! I have the app and it’s so handy to use! Very user friendly. I even have the west jet master card and I get west jet points when I spend money!
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used West jet more than 4 times?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it?
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How are the new baggage fees affecting your flight plans?
Nixcee B.
P C Beach, FL
What are the amenities on this flight?
Toni M.
Waterloo Ontario
When will we see a reduction in price to reflect all the non-service we'll be getting from now on? Did you ever consider just giving a reduced price of $25 to anyone who wasn't taking luggage?