BY WESTJET #13 in Airlines

• Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it? 15 Answers
Morgan S.
Berkeley, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Honestly I fly pretty often and west jet never had the best deals and when they go on sale it's not even a real sale, makes me so angry
Tammy S.
Kingston
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Normally my preferred airline. Good service, reliable flights and friendly staff. Not overly happy to see he negative stories lately.
Kimberly H.
Winnipeg, MB
I've never had an issue with this airline. They tend to be fairly punctual and have very attentive staff. Excellent customer service.
Tanya G.
Port Dover , ON
Amazing services ! Been using since I was a little girl ❤️ Can’t wait to use them again, hopefully sometime in the near future.
Natasha T.
Edmonton , AB
Okay. Ive been delayed over 24 hours by them but every other time has been fine. Only thing wrong was how little they compensated us.
Julie G.
Duncan
Really snooty staff. Snacks were small. Didn't get any real food. Not tv or anything to pass time. And seats were very uncomfortable.
Chelsea A.
Edmonton, AB
I use WestJet Airlines most often and I've found they provide better service and less fees than their competitors, mainly Air Canada.
Danielle G.
Selwyn, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love weatjet! They are such a great company. I just booked my next flight with them and I'm sure I won't have any issues as usual.
Janice S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Best Canadian airline. I don't fly AirCanada if I don't absolutely have to. West Jet is so helpful and a lot more friendlier service.
Emily D.
Toronto
I love westjet... I always use to fly to Punta Cana as its non-stop from Toronto! Wish you could use cash as well as credit card...
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used West jet more than 4 times?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it?
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How are the new baggage fees affecting your flight plans?
Nixcee B.
P C Beach, FL
What are the amenities on this flight?
Toni M.
Waterloo Ontario
When will we see a reduction in price to reflect all the non-service we'll be getting from now on? Did you ever consider just giving a reduced price of $25 to anyone who wasn't taking luggage?