BY WESTJET

• Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it? 16 Answers
Angela W.
Edmonton, AB
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Always an incredible flight experience. Welcoming, professional, accommodating, entertaining and hospitable. It’s obvious that employees value their customers and are invested in their company.
Megan N.
Edmonton, AB
I find WestJet comfortable to travel with. Some of their newer planes the seats feel really flimsy. I also miss having an entertainment system in the seats, but the app they have does the job.
Bethany A.
Winnipeg, AK
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have travelled a lot my whole life and WestJet has hands down been the best overall experience I've ever had with an airline. I have an emotional support dog who's in the process of becoming my service animal. Being in an airport is a trigger for me, but having Bella helps immensely. Not only does WestJet accommodate her, even though she's not certified, but they go out of their way to make sure the both of us are comfortable before, during, and after the flight. It really makes the whole experience so much easier for me. It's really not the same flying with anyone else, they genuinely care about their customers.
Kat W.
Regina
Barring one incident which was frustarting trying to fly for a funeral where i had to fight with customer service the employees that you encounter during your trip always go above and beyond.
Sarah F.
Saskatoon , WY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
West Jet is a pretty decent airline, but I've had a few not-so-great experiences. Nothing horrible, but there are other airlines that have been much better. I've have my seat bumped simply because I was "small and wouldn't mind sitting in the middle, right?" No. Rude. The seats aren't as comfy as other airlines, and the staff isn't as friendly. However, they do fly to more locations near me than other airlines, so I have to go with them sometimes. Their prices are quite competitive too, so when I need to be extremely economical the choice is sometimes West Jet. Not my first choice airline, but still a decent option.
jabba f.
Flying with west jet is always a rad time. You get to know the people around you and you're headed somewhere nice and hopefully warm. I enjoyed the service and how the people had bright attitudes... when they are literally on a plane all the time. 100% recommend
Amanda P.
I have flown west jet a few times and have yet to have a complaint-always great service and the flight attendants have always been very understanding when I tell them of my fear of flying. We choose west jet for or next vacation as well. Here's hoping to another smooth flight!
Megan S.
nanaimo
West jet is my favourite airline company. They are always so nice and welcoming and I always feel good traveling with them. They really value their customers. They always want you to be comfortable.
Andria L.
Great customer care, good food, movies and flight. Never had a bad experience with WestJet! If I have the opportunity to choose which airline to use, it's always WestJet as my first choice.
Sarah S.
Winnipeg
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Always polite! The staff truly care and make sure they go the extra mile to make you comfortable! If things ever do get delayed they keep you informed and try to solve the problem quickly
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used West jet more than 4 times?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it?
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How are the new baggage fees affecting your flight plans?
Nixcee B.
P C Beach, FL
What are the amenities on this flight?
Toni M.
Waterloo Ontario
When will we see a reduction in price to reflect all the non-service we'll be getting from now on? Did you ever consider just giving a reduced price of $25 to anyone who wasn't taking luggage?