BY WESTJET #13 in Airlines

• Does Westjet charge for luggage like most other airlines?4 Answers
  • Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it? 15 Answers
Kiana E.
Ottawa
If this airplane wasn’t so expensive I would fly all the time with them! I feel comfortable flying with west jest. Service is always amazing
Courtney H.
Calgary, Alberta
Love the friendly staff and welcomed feeling of flying with them, i look forward to flying with them this month for a short trip to victoria
Alyssa R.
It was a good flight. Complimentary drinks and refreshments. The flight attendants were nice. No problems with this airline. Would recommend.
Vanessa S.
Kingston , ON
Great service. Was once very ill and couldn’t get on my flight, westjet was able to put me on a different one the next day free of charge!
rachael k.
Each time I have flown with West Jet the flight attendants are amazing and some of them have been really funny. The staff is truly amazing.
Rosanne R.
Brampton, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Best airline I have ever flown with. If something doesn't go right or if they are off schedule they try their very best to compensate you.
Nicole K.
Edmonton
I found everytime I have flown with west jet they are friendly and professional but their planes are constantly running behind schedule !
Candice B.
St. John's , NL
Amazing to fly with. Always has sales. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable and great flight for children. I wouldn't fly with anyone else
Victoria R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've taken WestJet for short domestic flights before and it's been an average experience. Not really any snacks or food. Kind of cramped.
Huguette E.
Bellefond, NB
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I enjoy flying WestJet, they have great service. I've never had a flight delay with them. They have a helpful website and great contests.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used West jet more than 4 times?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it?
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How are the new baggage fees affecting your flight plans?
Nixcee B.
P C Beach, FL
What are the amenities on this flight?
Toni M.
Waterloo Ontario
When will we see a reduction in price to reflect all the non-service we'll be getting from now on? Did you ever consider just giving a reduced price of $25 to anyone who wasn't taking luggage?