BY WESTJET #13 in Airlines

• Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it? 15 Answers
Victoria R.
Toronto, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Great airline, very friendly staff and reasonable ticket prices. I like the entertainment screens in the back of the seats. Wish they flew more places.
Kortney R.
Excellent service, excellent staff. I usually just go with the flow when I travel and I have never had a problem with Westjet. I highly recommend them!
Tanya K.
Nothing good or bad to say. Flew once. Seat spacing is ok. service is ok. Never had a flight delayed or cancelled and got to my destination on time.
Melissa P.
Amherst, NS
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Had a good experience with west jet I just wish they served more to eat I flew for 9 hours eating nuts and cookies and they only came around twice
Crishna M.
Durham Bridge, NB
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Fantastic company to fly with they feed you and take care of you and they do their best to accommodate you overall I can't say enough good things.
Kalyn L.
Winnipeg, MB
Used west jet to fly to Europe! Was amazing loved it. Easy to use and great service. The staff on the airplane were so helpful for the love flight!
member-3a6bc
I absolutely always love flying WestJet. They have incredible hospitality on board always. I’ve never been disappointed with their inflight service
Sarah R.
Airdrie , AB
Great airline to travel on! Employees are always so friendly and helpful. They also have newer planes with great in flight Wi-Fi and entertainment.
Tasheena S.
Edmonton, AB
In my opinion, the best Canadian flight service you can use for international flights. They have great service and offer in flight movies for free.
Jeff M.
Niverville, MB
Always a great experience! Even when a ramp worker left my bag on the tarmac! Westjet staff located it and got it to me by the next morning!
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used West jet more than 4 times?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it?
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How are the new baggage fees affecting your flight plans?
Nixcee B.
P C Beach, FL
What are the amenities on this flight?
Toni M.
Waterloo Ontario
When will we see a reduction in price to reflect all the non-service we'll be getting from now on? Did you ever consider just giving a reduced price of $25 to anyone who wasn't taking luggage?