BY WESTJET #13 in Airlines

• Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it? 16 Answers
Rucheera P.
Edmonton, AB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I travelled recently on westjet and lived the experience. The cabin crew was very helpful and the flights are very affordable within Canada and if you are travelling from Canada to USA. Overall it's a very good option if you are a frequent flyer.
Emily M.
Chemainus , BC
Best service I’ve ever gotten on a flight, the attendants really made sure everyone was comfortable and had everything they needed, this is mainly the only company I fly with and it’s always satisfactory
Alyssa
Everything is always well taken care of and the staff are always wonderful. I’ve never had an issue with a WestJet flight, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is travelling by airplane.
Amy C.
Really affordable, quick flights! Good if you’re with friends, on a budget, or going somewhere that’s less than 3 hrs away. The plane ride I had offered on checked bag and one carry on which was great!
Daynna H.
Little Britain, ON
The service with WestJet that I’ve experienced has always been phenomenal and tickets are generally a decent price! It’s such a little thing, but I love that they give you free snacks on the plane lol!
Emma P.
Edmonton, Alberta
I try to avoid flying westjet whenever possible. I have flown cross country and to the US with Westjet on several occasions, and I was disappointed each time. The planes are often very shabby, outdated, and the staff I have encountered weren't that pleasant. On a flight from Toronto to Edmonton, the plane had several issues causing the flight to be interrupted, and if you wanted to enjoy in-flight entertainment, you would have to pay for an ipad. On a 4 hour flight you'd expect the plane to be equipped with television sets as most are these days. They are not an inexpensive airline to fly with, and for what you pay for you would expect a lot more.
Melissa B.
St, NL
Had an excellent experience when i flew with WestJet! Went to London, England on a school trip and we got our flights for an awesome price. Also, flight attendants were very tentative ans were so friendly! Would recommend flying with WestJet!!!
Sherri L.
Brandon
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
West jet has always has been conscience of the customer and providing happy positive service which is great. They now have a great world elite credit card that makes sense for majority of travellers.
Brittany J.
Canada
Newer planes are pretty comfy and good with legroom compared to others. Great food and staff is always so friendly and funny. They are pretty good for being on time and the luggage always comes so fast!
Tiana G.
WestJet is a company that makes each passenger feel like a valued client, not just an income-producing number. Staff are friendly and helpful, cabins are clean, and I’ve never had a bad experience.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used West jet more than 4 times?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it?
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How are the new baggage fees affecting your flight plans?
Nixcee B.
P C Beach, FL
What are the amenities on this flight?
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Does Westjet charge for luggage like most other airlines?