BY WESTJET #13 in Airlines

• Does Westjet charge for luggage like most other airlines?4 Answers
  • Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it? 15 Answers
Joanna L.
Napanee, ON
No TVs which is not good on a long flight. But they do have an app you get and can watch movies in your phones!! The internet is also a reasonable price!!
yyyy x.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
When I travel for work, I am booked on Westjet.

They are not my airline of choice - I much prefer Air Canada. However, their flight attendants are professional, minus the stupid jokes that I hate. I don't like their airplane, I'm not a fan of B737, but that's just personal preference. I find their seatback entertainment lacking, I don't like live tv, I'd rather watch movies for free.

When I have had baggage late, they did compensate me for the time, and I have not had any issues with them otherwise.
Iliana A.
markham, ON
The people are so nice and very comforting. I never had a issue when traveling with west jet.
Gabby A.
Thornhill, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Always great service, live TV, decent passengers, and enough comfort to take a snooze!
Joy K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My favourite airline in Canada! They actually care about you and make trips more fun. One time we even had our safety demonstration done in a Dr. Seuss fashion.
Amelia M.
Sudbury, ON
Never had a significantly bad experience with WestJet always has a nice flying experience although they could improve on customer service an amenities
Kelsey O.
Owen Sound, ON
The staff is amazing. I hate flying and they make you feel safe! I would fly with Westjet over any other airline even if the prices were $200-$300 difference!
Michaela S.
Would prefer to fly westjet all the time within Canada. Great customer service. After flights being cancelled they helped right away to get me on new flights.
Ashley B.
Magog, QC
Love West Jet! Service has always been fantastic. Not the roomiest seating but can't complain about the customer service. Will definitely fly with them again.
stacie L.
Stellarton
I’ve only traveled a couple of times and each time I’ve used Westjet airlines. I haven’t had any issues with them but as I said I’ve only traveled a few times.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used West jet more than 4 times?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it?
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How are the new baggage fees affecting your flight plans?
Nixcee B.
P C Beach, FL
What are the amenities on this flight?
Toni M.
Waterloo Ontario
When will we see a reduction in price to reflect all the non-service we'll be getting from now on? Did you ever consider just giving a reduced price of $25 to anyone who wasn't taking luggage?