BY WESTJET

• Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it? 16 Answers
Miriam W.
New Westminster, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I can not say enough good things about WestJet! I like to call them the Starbucks of the skies. Their customer service can not be compared to any other! I have watched them go above and beyond time and time again. WestJet is my #1 pick for flights always!
Sophie S.
Victoria, BC
Westjet really has an emphasis on customer care and service. I have had really great experiences on Westjet flights and when I have had less than optimal experiences (which is rare) their customer care has gone above and beyond to remedy any situations.
Jennifer F.
Edmonton
I haven’t travel for awhile now but I like weather. Customer service was amazing with everything I need. They help me stay calm and kept on asking if I was ok. The prices are reasonable when you get seat deals. Any air travels I would pick them anytime.
Sharon M.
Winnipeg , MB
Seems we are always booking with Westjet, flights and vacations. Good variety of destinations for their vacation packages as well as flight options. Staff are always friendly and we enjoy the humor. Price drop protection is a nice added bonus as well, one that we have benefited from this past year. Customer service is extraordinary. Our most recent trip, we discovered a discrepancy in the description of resort rooms, which we brought to the attention of our WestJet Representative. She listened, understood and promised to look into it. Good to her word, we receive an email upon our arrival home with an unexpected and very pleasant resolution. We couldn't even get a response from another tour carrier on a previous occasion. WestJetcustomer service is unbeatable. Truly a company with staff that really enjoy what they do and care about giving back. Keep up the good work WestJet!
Lori L.
Midland
Westjet is a fantastic airline that offers a great price point! They make it affordable to travel within Canada. Every flight I have been on I have felt at home and the crews are amazing! This is the airline I tell all my friends and family to travel on!
Alyssa R.
Winnipeg
This is my number one choice of airlines. I usually don’t have any problems when flying with west jet. Their staff is great and they seem very organized. They are also very accountable when things go wrong. They could use some updates on a lot of their air crafts though.
Bree M.
I flew with them when I was a kid and I will never forget how nice everyone was to my sister and I! They really took amazing care of the 2 of us. Best service I've ever seen and I was a little kid !
Chelci C.
Chilliwack, BC
I’ve flown with WestJet many many times. Attendants are always friendly and professional. We flew with 2 small children and the experience was perfect. Wifi on board was helpful in keeping the kids occupied.
Haylee F.
Mount Pearl, MS
My boyfriend works on turn around so he flies frequently with Westjet and has little to no complaints about them! He has the Westjet rewards MasterCard which gives better promotions and accommodations as well as gaining points towards other flights
Dayna R.
West jet is my favourite airline!! I use this every time I fly, every time. The staff is amazing, the prices are great. I honestly don't think there are any cons. I wish I had more money for more vacations! I always recommend west jet to travellers!
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used West jet more than 4 times?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it?
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How are the new baggage fees affecting your flight plans?
Nixcee B.
P C Beach, FL
What are the amenities on this flight?
Toni M.
Waterloo Ontario
When will we see a reduction in price to reflect all the non-service we'll be getting from now on? Did you ever consider just giving a reduced price of $25 to anyone who wasn't taking luggage?