BY WESTJET #13 in Airlines

• Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it? 15 Answers
Kimberley J.
Vancouver, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We love love love westjet! Planes are comfy, clean and roomy! The staff is friendly and always offers a wonderful experience! This is the only airline we go with!!
Julie B.
Dartmouth , NS
Definitely the best way to fly in Canada! Polite staff, best prices around. When travelling with my infant son a few years back, the flight attendant actually rocked him to sleep! Unforgettable, and a step above!
Melissa S.
I've only flown with westjet twice and both times my flight was cancelled. The first time it was cancelled and they couldn't put us on a flight sooner than 7 hours later. The second time it was a 4 hour wairc
Iesha G.
Amherst, NS
We flew from New Brunswick to Florida and has the best time. The flight attendants were super friendly, funny and professional. I enjoy the free drinks and snacks and will definitely fly with them again :)
Sabrina D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I love west jet they are the best airline in the planet ..they are so kind and sweet and they will answer all your questions you have with honesty!..also they tweet back to you on twitter :P ( awesome airline)
Natalie R.
Ottawa, Ontario
Wonderful Canadian Airline! Their service is off the charts. We fly westjet all of the time and have never had lost baggage. The service agents who check us in for our flight always give the kids stickers.
Kristen L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Never flew west jet yt but hear nothing but the best from them, i fly a lot usually 2/3 times a year but my flight never match up with when they leave so i never get a chance, but i cannot wait to fly with them
Kendra G.
Winnipeg, MB
Love how there is almost always next day flight bookings, and the staff on board and at the check in deck are always so pleasant. May not always have seat sales but for the friendly staff its worth it for me
Chrystal K.
Winnipeg
Love flying WestJet!! Never had any issues, plane always arrived on time and left on time. Staff are very friendly, planes are clean. WestJet is number 1 for me!! What more can you ask for?
Ruthanne N.
By far my favorite airline! Their customer service is first rate, and I am never disappointed with my flight.

Looking forward to them continuing to expand service to new destinations.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used West jet more than 4 times?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it?
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How are the new baggage fees affecting your flight plans?
Nixcee B.
P C Beach, FL
What are the amenities on this flight?
Toni M.
Waterloo Ontario
When will we see a reduction in price to reflect all the non-service we'll be getting from now on? Did you ever consider just giving a reduced price of $25 to anyone who wasn't taking luggage?