BY WESTJET #13 in Airlines

• Does Westjet charge for luggage like most other airlines?4 Answers
  • Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it? 16 Answers
Stacey E.
Edmonton, AB
I have had nothing but great experiences with Westjet. The flights are always great, the staff are overly friendly! I try to fly with them whenever I am travelling. Very satisfied with this Airline!
Laura H.
Have always been treated well while traveling with them. They have great sales as well. My family and friends have always had great experiences and I choose this airline over others every time I fly.
Sophia M.
Red Deer
Flew with two kids and used their car seats on the flight. The westjet staff through the airports and during the flight were all extremely kind and accomodating. They really helped reduce the stress.
sophia c.
Vancouver
Always great service and excellent flights! Westjet is always my #1 while travelling and will continue to be! The flight attendants are so professional but fun and flights are almost never delayed.
Maria L.
The first solo flight that I have been is with Westjet. My most favourite part is seeing the sky from the window. The website is pretty straightforward and everything you need to know is on their website.
Celty M.
Donnelly
We love travelling with westjet!! Every flight I’ve taken with them they have friendly staff, great service and are always willing to help you if you need anything. We don’t fly with anyone else!!
ILHAN A.
Canada
The staff on board were super friendly during my trip from Toronto to Belize in March. Lovely flight experience and I'd fly with them again to the Caribbean for sure!
Alyssa U.
Thunder Bay, ON
I loved all the service I received from the WestJet staff. They were very helpful and accommodating. The planes were kept up with and the options for food and drink were great! Love this airline.
Amanda M.
Kelowna, BC
Absolutely amazing company! Great deals and an awesome staff! They always have great customer service and make sure you are comfortable on your flights whether they are 45 mins or multiple hours!
Bailey R.
WestJet is always the best with service and people. I will only ever fly WestJet. They provide great service to many locations at reasonable pricing. They have never lost or broken my luggage.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used West jet more than 4 times?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it?
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How are the new baggage fees affecting your flight plans?
Nixcee B.
P C Beach, FL
What are the amenities on this flight?
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Does Westjet charge for luggage like most other airlines?