BY WESTJET #13 in Airlines

• I have a 12 hour flight coming up and I was wondering if ...3 Answers
  • Does Westjet charge for luggage like most other airlines?4 Answers
  • Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it? 16 Answers
Lauren S.
Love this airline and this card! If WestJet can service everywhere you want to go, I highly recommend this card and points system. The online banking is easy, points tracking is easy, customer service is great.
Taylor H.
Pickering, ON
I find with westjet that you never know what you are going to get. Cons, it’s always a different experience. Customer service is standard. No one seems to go above and beyond. Over all they will get you where you need to go.
Bubba F.
Halifax
I always fly with westjet. Their customer service is outstanding and the flight prices are better than the competitors. Great service overall, I recommend their services to anyway thinking of booking a flight.
Jenny H.
Woodbridge , ON
I’ve only been on a place once and it was west jet. The plane was pretty tight but what could you pretty expect if you’re not flying first class right? The flight attendants were very nice. The food was alright.
Brittany F.
Kamloops, BC
Plug ins on every seat, nice choice of complimentary snack. Very friendly staff and comfortable seating! Will only fly with them from now on for sure. Affordable compared to most airlines and beautiful planes.
member-d89fd
It's my first time travelling with my 2 months old baby thru air and it was a great experience for us. The crew are really friendly and one of them gave us a thorough explanation on how to keep the baby safe during flights. Definitely i will buy a ticket from them on my way back again.
Shelby D.
Spruce Grove, AB
The only airline I'll fly. Best service, prompt and even when there are issues they've always pulled through with other options! The only thing I don't like it having to pay for baggage, but what can you do!
Morgan E.
Victoria
Westjet is my go to airline. They have great service every time and always provide s very comfortable travel experience. Their rewards program is also a great way to get Westjet dollars for your next flight!
Bri W.
Hamilton
I have used this airline and it is really good. The flight attendants were very kind and helpful we arrived at our destination on time . They played good movies as well. This is an airline I would recommend.
Leah ✨.
Stony Plain, AB
Great staff. Wonderful airline. Go out of my way to fly with them whenever possible only flying with another airline if I have no choice. Amazing customer service, and so hilarious on flights. Great for traveling with kids too!
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used West jet more than 4 times?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it?
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How are the new baggage fees affecting your flight plans?
Nixcee B.
P C Beach, FL
What are the amenities on this flight?
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Does Westjet charge for luggage like most other airlines?