BY WESTJET #11 in Airlines

• Does Westjet charge for luggage like most other airlines?4 Answers
  • Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it? 15 Answers
Tristin M.
Westville, NS
I LOVE WESTJET!! The people who work for westjet are amazing. They treat you like a friend. I had trouble during one of my flights and they went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable. The customer service cannot be beat!
Gabriella A.
I really like westjet. The crew including the pilots and flight attendants are always extremely nice, and the food is better than other airlines. I would recommend this to anyone looking to fly anytime soon because they’re great.
Shaunalee M.
Little ridge, NB
I have only flown 3 times and all were with WestJet. I flew once alone with my 2 kids and they were great and very accomiding. They even gave a passenger a better seat so we could have the row to our self. Good service and clean.
kaitie d.
I'm not a frequent flyer, I've only been on a handful of flights but West jet was hands down the best! The attendants were incredible and their customer service was excellent! I would always choose WestJet over another airline
Grace B.
Waterloo
I feel that in terms of cheap price this is the airline you want. That being said there planes are small and if you are a bigger person it is not a good flight. The staff I have had the privilege of meeting have been amazing.
Mimi X.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not much to compare it to when you only have two airlines in Canada. Everything is average, especially given the price you pay. There is nothing special even though they advertise otherwise. I don't feel like staff go above and beyond for passengers. Maybe because they don't actually have the ability to do so.
Cydney S.
Westjet is my go to airline! They are friendly and put extra effort into their clients. I love their flights because it is comfortable and affordable. They really value their customers and I was satisfied over all
Alisha. C.
Courtenay , BC
I love the comfort and the reliability of west jet. But the prices are INSANE TO FLY IN CANADA !!!! YOU'RE TELLING ME IT'S GOING TO COST ME, $800 TO FLY 2 PROVINCES OVER... BUT ONLY $300 TO FLY TO ANOTHER COUNTRY??
Cassi P.
As far as amenities and customer service goes, they are better than Air Canada. However, their prices are almost always higher for the same flight. But at least you get your choice of cookies and pretzels, right?!
B R.
Weyburn , SK
Normally awesome customer service and staff I wish to fly within Canada it would become a bit more reasonable so we could support our economy a bit more to fly and see family from province to province clean airline
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used West jet more than 4 times?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it?
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How are the new baggage fees affecting your flight plans?
Nixcee B.
P C Beach, FL
What are the amenities on this flight?
Toni M.
Waterloo Ontario
When will we see a reduction in price to reflect all the non-service we'll be getting from now on? Did you ever consider just giving a reduced price of $25 to anyone who wasn't taking luggage?