BY WESTJET #11 in Airlines

• Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it? 15 Answers
Tessa L.
Ottawa, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Westjet is always one I love to fly with. The customer service is always fantastic and the seats have lots of room. If I’m flying with in Canada I always try to use WestJet. I definitely would recommend this airline company to everybody I know.
Stephanie B.
Abbotsford, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
WestJet is one of the popular airlines in my area so I often fly with them especially within Canada. The prices are fair and affordable. They have rewards programs as well that you can take advantage of! Service is always good. No complaints!
Alicia K.
MISSION, BC
Westjets website is easy to use to book flights and they have made it super easy for me to fly on my own with 3 small children during the busy holiday season. Sales also come up often making them one of my go to airlines for airline travel.
Alexandra M.
Leduc County, AB
They have decent seat sales on occasion and their in-flight entertainment is great. When I have options, given that prices are equal, I’ll choose WestJet every time. I love the company in general because they have a great community vibe and give back often.
Kaelin M.
Edmonton, AB
My family always flies with WestJet when we go on vacation once a year and we’ve never had a problem. It is safe and the staff are friendly. I also love that they do giveaways and surprises around Christmas. I would recommend this airline.
Christine L.
Newmarket , ON
I don’t necessarily love west jet. They don’t fly to as many destinations as I would like. I also do not like how jokey or relaxed the flight attendants are. This is a huge turn off for me.
Erica H.
I really enjoyed flying with WestJet. I had no problems with luggage lost or rude attendants. There was quick service both on and off the plane, and the complimentary snacks were great, not normal airplane food. All in all, would recommend.
Marbri I.
Markham, ON
This airline is alright. If you’d like to find cheaper flights, this is a good option. However, it gets delayed quite often and they don’t give any snacks/refreshments to passengers. It’s not my favourite but they do have good prices
Sheri G.
Grande Prairie , AB
WestJet is the best airline that I have ever used! The staff are so friendly and accommodating. Anytime we go on a trip, WestJet is our first choice of flight providers! We will definitely continue using WestJet for our travel needs!
Katt R.
There's not too much to say about WestJet realistically it's just a plain it's the cheapest way to fly their planes seem a little sketchy and rickety sometimes but you got there and you didn't have to pay an arm and a leg there is no class seating it's just all one big spot
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used West jet more than 4 times?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it?
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How are the new baggage fees affecting your flight plans?
Nixcee B.
P C Beach, FL
What are the amenities on this flight?
Toni M.
Waterloo Ontario
When will we see a reduction in price to reflect all the non-service we'll be getting from now on? Did you ever consider just giving a reduced price of $25 to anyone who wasn't taking luggage?