BY WESTJET

• I have a 12 hour flight coming up and I was wondering if ...3 Answers
  • Does Westjet charge for luggage like most other airlines?4 Answers
  • Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it? 16 Answers
Denise R.
I have never had a problem with any Westjet employees, flights or service. It’s amazing that they have a bereavement discount and perks which have helped me and my family enormously recently.
Jessica M.
Vaughan
LOVE WESTJET. This is the only airline i travel with. There service is amazing and there staff is no friendly. Costumer service is a+. Never had a bad experience with them and will always continue to travel with them.
Lesley L.
Burin Bay Arm, NL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Won't fly with anyone else. They treat us better than they would their own family or at least that is how they make you feel. The seats have more leg room and are more comfortable and they actually seem like they care
Becca L.
Bradford
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
For the extra money, I prefer to fly in the premium seats if my flight is longer than an hour. We’ll usually do it when going on vacation and get off on the right foot with included food and alcohol and extra space
Cydney S.
Westjet is my go to airline! They are friendly and put extra effort into their clients. I love their flights because it is comfortable and affordable. They really value their customers and I was satisfied over all
Jenna J.
Always fly with west jet. Always have a great experience. Attendants are always pleasant. We fly to Mexico yearly and won’t book with anyone else. I also have the west jet credit card which makes traveling easier!
Cassi P.
As far as amenities and customer service goes, they are better than Air Canada. However, their prices are almost always higher for the same flight. But at least you get your choice of cookies and pretzels, right?!
Skye R.
Winnipeg, MB
They have one of the better customer services out there when compared to other Airlines. Whenever I fly with them, their staff is always super friendly and accommodating. Their Airplanes are also comfier too for some reason.
Emma P.
I like westjet and the people who work there. They are all very pleasant and seem to Have a good time together, which in turn makes it a good time. Also, I haven't died on one of their airplanes which is my #1 concern.
kenzie b.
Winnipeg, MB
I love flying with west jet! They’re always professional and it’s not intimidating at all to ask any questions! The planes are usually comfortable and WestJet connect has a great selection of movies and tv shows!
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used West jet more than 4 times?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it?
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How are the new baggage fees affecting your flight plans?
Nixcee B.
P C Beach, FL
What are the amenities on this flight?
Toni M.
Waterloo Ontario
When will we see a reduction in price to reflect all the non-service we'll be getting from now on? Did you ever consider just giving a reduced price of $25 to anyone who wasn't taking luggage?