BY WESTJET #12 in Airlines

• Does Westjet charge for luggage like most other airlines?4 Answers
  • Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it? 15 Answers
Leyna P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have never had an issue with flying with west jet. Everyone is super nice on this airline. I highly recommend this company to anyone flying. I love the commercials they do at Christmas
Carolyn K.
Toronto, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like flying Westjet because they never overbook their flights! Takes the stress out of family travelling because I know no members of our group are at risk of being separated from us!
Jen W.
Listowel
Expensive, but what airtravel company in Canada isn’t? The flight crew are always absolutely professional. I’ve flown with my kids and without them and the service has been pretty much the same. If you need anything, they will help in any way they can. They’re also great at helping kids enjoy their trip while keeping them safe.
Susanne T.
Stouffville
Always love a west jet flight!! They are normally cheaper for my in Canada travel but sometimes don’t have the best flight times. Great fun customer service group . Highly recommend
Rachel T.
Markham, ON
Nothing really special but I overall haven’t had any problems flying with WestJet. The airplane is clean and they provide many snacks and options. The employees are also very friendly!
Tayla G.
Calgary
Oh west jet, I can not say enough good things about you guys! You guys are our favourite airline for multiple reasons! The biggest one being your customer service!!! It honestly continues to be amazing over and over ( from your booking reps to your airport staff to your attendants, everyone has the same standards of service)
Sherry C.
Vancouver
Love WestJet. Choose them for all my flights. Only negative feedback is if you want to use your phone for mobile tickets and are traveling with children, they need their own device to pull up the ticket and you'll be forced to have a ticket printed at the gate to board. Not all children have their own cell phone or tablet.
nikita w.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
I love west jet! I love how much leg room you get, the customer service is great! Everyone has always been very friendly to me while I’ve flown. I love west jet as a whole and what they stand for and that they give back to their customers as a way to say thank you. It’s so nice to see. I would recommend west jet to anyone!
Sommer M.
Ottawa
One of my favorite airline to travel within Canada. Funny staff that make traveling a treat! Customer service is 100% and will offer WestJet dollars if their flights are delayed.
Laura H.
Beaver Bank
Weather has been the most affordable option that we have found to fly with. I enjoy that they usually have TVs on the back of every seat that you can control on your own, although on my last trip I had broken TVs in both directions. That made for a long plane ride when you rely on your tv working for entertainment.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used West jet more than 4 times?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it?
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How are the new baggage fees affecting your flight plans?
Nixcee B.
P C Beach, FL
What are the amenities on this flight?
Toni M.
Waterloo Ontario
When will we see a reduction in price to reflect all the non-service we'll be getting from now on? Did you ever consider just giving a reduced price of $25 to anyone who wasn't taking luggage?