BY WESTJET #13 in Airlines

• Does Westjet charge for luggage like most other airlines?4 Answers
  • Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it? 15 Answers
Shaunalee M.
Little ridge, NB
I have only flown 3 times and all were with WestJet. I flew once alone with my 2 kids and they were great and very accomiding. They even gave a passenger a better seat so we could have the row to our self. Good service and clean.
kaitie d.
I'm not a frequent flyer, I've only been on a handful of flights but West jet was hands down the best! The attendants were incredible and their customer service was excellent! I would always choose WestJet over another airline
Mimi X.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Not much to compare it to when you only have two airlines in Canada. Everything is average, especially given the price you pay. There is nothing special even though they advertise otherwise. I don't feel like staff go above and beyond for passengers. Maybe because they don't actually have the ability to do so.
Cassi P.
As far as amenities and customer service goes, they are better than Air Canada. However, their prices are almost always higher for the same flight. But at least you get your choice of cookies and pretzels, right?!
Kristen C.
Winnipeg, MB
Love this for earning travel dollars for travel within Canada. I get great cash back and earned a free trip to Toronto when I signed up. Can’t go wrong with a free flight when it’s so expensive to travel in Canada.
Jenna J.
Always fly with west jet. Always have a great experience. Attendants are always pleasant. We fly to Mexico yearly and won’t book with anyone else. I also have the west jet credit card which makes traveling easier!
Skye R.
Winnipeg, MB
They have one of the better customer services out there when compared to other Airlines. Whenever I fly with them, their staff is always super friendly and accommodating. Their Airplanes are also comfier too for some reason.
Emma P.
Port Colborne , ON
I like westjet and the people who work there. They are all very pleasant and seem to Have a good time together, which in turn makes it a good time. Also, I haven't died on one of their airplanes which is my #1 concern.
Rachel K.
Owen Sound
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have never had an issue with WestJet flights. Seemless booking and great staff and crew. There are minimal bells and whistles but when you need a cost effective way to fly they have great options like WestJet Flare.
Taylor H.
Pickering, ON
I find with westjet that you never know what you are going to get. Cons, it’s always a different experience. Customer service is standard. No one seems to go above and beyond. Over all they will get you where you need to go.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used West jet more than 4 times?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it?
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How are the new baggage fees affecting your flight plans?
Nixcee B.
P C Beach, FL
What are the amenities on this flight?
Toni M.
Waterloo Ontario
When will we see a reduction in price to reflect all the non-service we'll be getting from now on? Did you ever consider just giving a reduced price of $25 to anyone who wasn't taking luggage?