BY WESTJET #12 in Airlines

• I have a 12 hour flight coming up and I was wondering if ...3 Answers
  • Does Westjet charge for luggage like most other airlines?4 Answers
  • Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it? 15 Answers
Alyssa
Everything is always well taken care of and the staff are always wonderful. I’ve never had an issue with a WestJet flight, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is travelling by airplane.
Nicole B.
Edmonton
Use this airline most of the time. Fair pricing and ok service once on the flight. However the flight has been overloaded a couple times and they had to ask for volunteers to stay behind a couple times
Tess W.
Fort erie, ON
I flew with west jet on my way back from Vancouver and I have to say that the service was terrible, I hate not having a screen to see where you are and the flight attendants were rude. We also pre ordered vegan salad and got something with cheese and chicken on it and couldn’t get anything else or a refund!!!! Was super pathetic for a terrible flighT. Also uncomfortable seats.....
Sherri L.
Brandon
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
West jet has always has been conscience of the customer and providing happy positive service which is great. They now have a great world elite credit card that makes sense for majority of travellers.
Maria L.
The first solo flight that I have been is with Westjet. My most favourite part is seeing the sky from the window. The website is pretty straightforward and everything you need to know is on their website.
Dayna N.
Sherwood Park, AB
Out of all the airlines I have flown with, my family and I are never as pleased with our flights than with WestJet. Our flights are usually not delayed, on flight service is great and on flight entertainment is amazing! We will continue using WestJet for all our flights!
Megan C.
Port Moody, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
WestJet staff are some of the best staff I have had when flying. Always super nice and go above and beyond to make sure your experience is great. I have also never had a delayed flight with them.
elana s.
Westjet is the best! Never lost my luggage any time i’ve travelled with them. The customer service is always great, planes are always clean. Prices are good as well, love my westjet MC - as well!
Jess w.
winnipeg
WestJet offers wifi to their guests, which is awesome. I may be late to the game on the airplane wifi thing but I looove it. The staff are also always very professional and nice. Would recommend.
Jolene H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love Westjet! In Canada that is the only company we will use to fly. Always easy no hassle flights. Staff is always smiling and super friendly. And they’re less expensive than their competitor.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used West jet more than 4 times?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it?
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How are the new baggage fees affecting your flight plans?
Nixcee B.
P C Beach, FL
What are the amenities on this flight?
Toni M.
Waterloo Ontario
When will we see a reduction in price to reflect all the non-service we'll be getting from now on? Did you ever consider just giving a reduced price of $25 to anyone who wasn't taking luggage?