BY WESTJET #13 in Airlines

• Does Westjet charge for luggage like most other airlines?4 Answers
  • Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it? 15 Answers
Katrina O.
Edmonton, AB
I love westjet! I have never had a bad experience and personally know a few flight attendants. They go above and beyond to make sure guests are satisfied. They also work with different organizations that make huge differences in multiple third world countries. Amazing company.
Joshua R.
Vancouver
I use WestJet whenever I need to get anywhere in Canada and it's pretty great. It always really clean and I've never had any problems with flight attendants. I missed a flight actually and the clerk was nice enough to reschedule me free of charge which was amazing.
Abbey S.
Always preferred west jet, never had any problems with them
Comfy seats on plane and attendants are always super friendly!
Favourite part was the cookies and coffee
ORLA F.
White city, SK
My first choice of airline writhing Canada. Overall had a very present experience and good customer service. Once or twice I have had a negative experience. Wish they had more stops with ing Canada and abroad. The most affordable airline in Canada I have found!
Miriam W.
New Westminster, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I can not say enough good things about WestJet! I like to call them the Starbucks of the skies. Their customer service can not be compared to any other! I have watched them go above and beyond time and time again. WestJet is my #1 pick for flights always!
Jennifer F.
Edmonton
I haven’t travel for awhile now but I like weather. Customer service was amazing with everything I need. They help me stay calm and kept on asking if I was ok. The prices are reasonable when you get seat deals. Any air travels I would pick them anytime.
McKenna M.
Vernon
West jet is hands down the best airline I have flown with! They are so accommodating and friendly and I have never had any issues with them at all! They help support communities and fundraisers and they are such a fantastic company! I will always choose west jet when I fly
Sophie S.
Victoria, BC
Westjet really has an emphasis on customer care and service. I have had really great experiences on Westjet flights and when I have had less than optimal experiences (which is rare) their customer care has gone above and beyond to remedy any situations.
Haylee F.
Mount pearl, NL
My boyfriend works on turn around so he flies frequently with Westjet and has little to no complaints about them! He has the Westjet rewards MasterCard which gives better promotions and accommodations as well as gaining points towards other flights
Tim F.
Calgary, Alberta
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Best Canadian airline hands down! They fly to all major cities often and their pricing is great.
Customer service is fantastic, if there are issues they deal with them quickly.
If you are flying within Canada you should only be flying on westjet
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used West jet more than 4 times?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it?
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How are the new baggage fees affecting your flight plans?
Nixcee B.
P C Beach, FL
What are the amenities on this flight?
Toni M.
Waterloo Ontario
When will we see a reduction in price to reflect all the non-service we'll be getting from now on? Did you ever consider just giving a reduced price of $25 to anyone who wasn't taking luggage?