BY WESTJET #11 in Airlines

• Does Westjet charge for luggage like most other airlines?4 Answers
  • Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it? 15 Answers
Nicole B.
Edmonton
Use this airline most of the time. Fair pricing and ok service once on the flight. However the flight has been overloaded a couple times and they had to ask for volunteers to stay behind a couple times
Amanda |.
Hamilton
I love WestJet!!!! I've tried other airlines and their customer service is nowhere near as good as when we fly WestJet!!! Their always friendly and always helpful and we have a great flight every time.
Audrey-Anne L.
Québec, QC
Overall, I had great experiences with this airline. Great services, the food was ok. I think they do good promos too on their social media. I would take this airline flight again it is to happen. :) :)
Tess W.
Vancouver, BC
I flew with west jet on my way back from Vancouver and I have to say that the service was terrible, I hate not having a screen to see where you are and the flight attendants were rude. We also pre ordered vegan salad and got something with cheese and chicken on it and couldn’t get anything else or a refund!!!! Was super pathetic for a terrible flighT. Also uncomfortable seats.....
Maria L.
The first solo flight that I have been is with Westjet. My most favourite part is seeing the sky from the window. The website is pretty straightforward and everything you need to know is on their website.
Sherri L.
Brandon
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
West jet has always has been conscience of the customer and providing happy positive service which is great. They now have a great world elite credit card that makes sense for majority of travellers.
Dayna N.
Sherwood Park, AB
Out of all the airlines I have flown with, my family and I are never as pleased with our flights than with WestJet. Our flights are usually not delayed, on flight service is great and on flight entertainment is amazing! We will continue using WestJet for all our flights!
elana s.
Westjet is the best! Never lost my luggage any time i’ve travelled with them. The customer service is always great, planes are always clean. Prices are good as well, love my westjet MC - as well!
Megan C.
Port Moody, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
WestJet staff are some of the best staff I have had when flying. Always super nice and go above and beyond to make sure your experience is great. I have also never had a delayed flight with them.
Jess w.
winnipeg
WestJet offers wifi to their guests, which is awesome. I may be late to the game on the airplane wifi thing but I looove it. The staff are also always very professional and nice. Would recommend.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used West jet more than 4 times?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it?
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How are the new baggage fees affecting your flight plans?
Nixcee B.
P C Beach, FL
What are the amenities on this flight?
Toni M.
Waterloo Ontario
When will we see a reduction in price to reflect all the non-service we'll be getting from now on? Did you ever consider just giving a reduced price of $25 to anyone who wasn't taking luggage?