BY WESTJET

• Does Westjet charge for luggage like most other airlines?4 Answers
  • Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it? 16 Answers
This H.
Winnipeg
I love flying WestJet and always have. My husband and I will continue to fly WestJet for most of our trips. We like to fly business class; however, unlike Air Canada, with upgrading after purchase, you do not get a checked bag or priority security or baggage tags included.
Reinelda S.
Prince Rupert, BC
Have flown multiple destinations with them as well as booked a few of their WestJet Vacation packages. Service has been good, deals available have comparable if not better than competing brands. Easy checkout process.
Amanda S.
waterloo
When it comes to flights in Canada, there’s not many airlines to choose from. West jet and Air Canada are basically it. With that being said. West jet trumps air canada. They usually have good seat sales and the planes are usuuuually modern and in better shape than air canada.
Pavnit D.
Brampton, ON
The flight attendants were very nice. The plane itself, a little crowded, but that's expected when flying local I guess. Other than that, no problems what so ever.
Crystal B.
I’ve been travelling with WJ for years now, they are my preferred carrier. Friendly staff, great customer service, love what they do to giveback around Christmas time.
member-5ae58
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Friendly and helpful staff usually make accommodations for me because I'm a tall person and upgrade me to a row with fewer people sitting so I have more leg room. When I am flying I try to always fly with WestJet
Marylina S.
surrey
Westjet is definitely my top go to airline. If I’m traveling anywhere in North America I try to only stick with west jet.

The the airline employees are very quick & helpful. Their customer service is top notch and I never have to worry about anything
Chloe W.
newport
I am yet to have a bad experience with west jet. Fair, budget prices for both internal and international flights to and from Canadian airports. Comfortable with good friendly service staff overall
Melanie L.
Surrey
Can be a ok or horrible experience depending on if you get a old or new plane
The older planes have no entertainment system and so it is boring when it comes down to a long flight
The food is mostly bad (as is all airplane food)
But the flight attendants are very friendly
Mollie r.
calgary
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I fly Westjet EVERWHERE!! When I was in university I flew roughly 10 times a year on 6-9 hour flights and the west jet staff have always been fantastic. They have never lost my luggage and always look after me if they have to delay my flight for any reason. 10/10 would recommend!
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used West jet more than 4 times?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it?
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How are the new baggage fees affecting your flight plans?
Nixcee B.
P C Beach, FL
What are the amenities on this flight?
Toni M.
Waterloo Ontario
When will we see a reduction in price to reflect all the non-service we'll be getting from now on? Did you ever consider just giving a reduced price of $25 to anyone who wasn't taking luggage?