BY WESTJET #12 in Airlines

• I have a 12 hour flight coming up and I was wondering if ...3 Answers
  • Does Westjet charge for luggage like most other airlines?4 Answers
  • Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it? 15 Answers
Krissi W.
I fly at least one time per year and WestJet is always my go-to! Flights are way more reasonably priced compared to others (most times) and the staff is always friendly no matter if it’s on the phone, at the airport or even on social media platforms. Persons are always willing to try their best to make accommodations for me if I’m having any difficulties as well. I think they try to go above and beyond for their customers.
Pamela R.
Best airline experience so far. Friendly real people that truly care about customer service. Fewest flight change or delay issues out of all airlines flown. Flights are overpriced with all airlines so no comment there.
Jazmine 🔪.
Georgetown, ON
Westjet always has great flights for a cheaper price! Their website is easy to use and access without any fuss! The flights themselves are decently comfortable and I will definitely book flights with this company again
Josie B.
Ottawa, ON
I love West Jet! Their service is always above par and enjoyable to deal with. Their prices are very competitive and fair. I will never fly with another company if I can help it. I will always stay loyal to West Jet!
Kitt A.
Prince George
Most of the time we vacation to our condo in cabo and WestJet seems to have the most direct flights without having to connect more than once in each direction. They are friendly and often go out ofbtheir way to make sure you not only enjoy your flight experience, but also get you to where you are going. I just wish they still had proper meal service..airlines sure change in the past ten or more years..
Taylor T.
We used to fly west jet all the time, planes were nice, you got a free meal which was also fantastic, flight attendants were very friendly and attentive. however the last time we flew west jet we had some of the worst turbulence I’ve ever had in my life ( lifting off of our seats) and I know you can’t avoid all turbulence but it was such a scary experience that its just one of those things where I’m too nervous to fly them again
Katrina C.
Toronto
Love flying with WestJet. The people and the culture itself has a Canadian feel to it. Loads of domestic destinations however they are growing into more international destinations. They have affordable tickets too!
Kristen D.
Grand Falls
Another great airline! Offers many flights at varying times each day. Awesome customer service and employees help you in any way that they can. Have flown with this airline many times and would recommend to others!
Kassandra G.
Calgary, AB
Westjet is an amazing airline. They have outstanding customer service and they handle your bags a lot better than other airlines. I only fly with westjet no matter what. Highly recommend this airline to anyone!! :)
Nolia J.
Mundare, AB
A great airline, I’ve only received great customer service from Westjet, and find the planes to be comfortable and adequate. With a close friend who has worked for the company as well, I’ve only heard great things
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used West jet more than 4 times?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it?
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How are the new baggage fees affecting your flight plans?
Nixcee B.
P C Beach, FL
What are the amenities on this flight?
Toni M.
Waterloo Ontario
When will we see a reduction in price to reflect all the non-service we'll be getting from now on? Did you ever consider just giving a reduced price of $25 to anyone who wasn't taking luggage?