BY WESTJET #12 in Airlines

• Does Westjet charge for luggage like most other airlines?4 Answers
  • Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it? 15 Answers
Lynn S.
Mississauga , ON
Had a bad experience with them will never book here again. They made me and my husband sit in separate seats far away from each other even though we booked them together
Sarah T.
Timberlea, Nova Scotia
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
West Jets flights are awesome! They give a safety demo like no other and it will have you laughing and get you comfortable before your flight. The flight attendants are very friendly! I'd highly recommend flying with West Jet!
Melissa C.
New waterfors, NS
I only fly west jest whenever I book my flights. I have never had a problem booking. I use it once a year or so maybe leas. Customer service is excellent. I am always satisfied with the service at the counter and on the flight.
Vee S.
Mississauga, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
After watching the Christmas Present ad campaign, I fell in love with Westjet and I'm a frequent flyer. I have never experienced problems with them and unlike Air Canada I like how they give you free earphones and other stuff.
Jennifer M.
Prime Brook , NS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Fantastic service. We were upgraded to west jet plus. The attendants were kind, caring and attentive. The flight flew smoothly. We were non stop from our original location to our destination. I will fly westjet again for sure.
Julia C.
Victoria
Love the movie/tv system. You download the app and you get full access to tons of shows/movies, though is annoying when they do the safety announcement in three languages and turn it off for all, but I just watched a download Netflix show then. But way batter then live tv on back of chair. Also 2 USB plug ins and 2 normal sockets great everything can get charged so you won’t have your phone die when your google mapping to your hotel.
Justyne E.
Uxbridge
Westjet is a great airline. Always been very pleasant and efficient. The planes always seem to be very clean and well kept. The staff are always very outgoing and do their beat to keep the passengers happy, comfortable and entertained!
Becca F.
canada
I have always had great customer service from west jet staff from the counter and baggage right down to the stewardess. Compared to competitors I've used that have been on time on a consistent basis and sometimes even early.
Hanh N.
North York, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Recently my family used westjet vacations and had a blast heading to Jamaica. We loved It! It was smaller planes but got on, families were given some extra time to board and no issues with baggage. Service was good as well.
Harmony B.
Burlington
WestJet has the best balance of service, availability and cost. I flown with them a few times. Most recently was to London just over a year ago. I can’t believe the deal. We paid about $650pp for direct, round trip at peak times in June. Gay wick was also super easy to get to and from London. There were still some kinks with their logistics at the time (they were new to this route), but all in all it was a great experience.
Syntra L.
Burnaby, BC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Has anyone used West jet more than 4 times?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Is WestJet cheaper to fly with? Would you recommend it?
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How are the new baggage fees affecting your flight plans?
Nixcee B.
P C Beach, FL
What are the amenities on this flight?
Toni M.
Waterloo Ontario
When will we see a reduction in price to reflect all the non-service we'll be getting from now on? Did you ever consider just giving a reduced price of $25 to anyone who wasn't taking luggage?